Lights & Weirdness?!

You were walking home; after school, of course! You haven't apologized/confessed to Yusuke yet, although you will tomorrow.

You then went to a shortcut back home; you felt quite exhausted today, at school.

'Shortcuts are heaven~...', you thought. Then, you heard some rustling somewhere and a scream.

'W-What was that?', you thought. Your eyes widened for a second, then went back to normal.

You then got on your spying stance; looking at the situation.

Your eyes widened at the sight; a bloody beaten girl you knew from school.
You gasp; accidentally. The monster heard it, then walked towards the noise; in other words, you.

'Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit--' kept repeating in your mind. You tried to find a hiding spot; but it was too late. The monster spotted you.

"Shit!", you cussed. The monster chuckled, seeing your slightly shaking form.

The monster went to the girl he tortured before and went back to hitting her.

You then balled your fists in anger; why won't he just take you?!

You then randomly yell, running to the monster; ready to fight.
Well, although it wasn't your plan.

I guess your body has a mind of its own.

"You" punch the monster at the back hard, then you gained your senses.

You shake in fear, to see the girl trying to save you.
You then look at her and you shook your head; signaling for her to run.

She did, but you were caught by the demon.

He licked his lips, looking at you like you were a delicious fried chicken leg.
[A/N: I admit, that is very delicious...]

I guessed right; your body does have a mind of its own.

A weird light was formed around you and you then grimaced in anger.
Your eyebrow twitched; then a weapon appears in your hands.

It seems that you've produced it yourself with the light.

You had no choice but to hit the bastard. You did, but it flew it away and it hit a nearby wall; immediately killing him.

Your eyes widened in realization; you've killed.

You then heard a chuckle from nearby. You ignore it, and stare at your weapon.

It was a tomahawk.

You then look behind you; where the chuckling was.

"Shuichi?"