Apologies, Cuddles & Relaxation

You walked to Yusuke's apartment, and then knock on the door.
After three knocks, the door opens, to reveal Yusuke in his lazy form.

"(Y/N)...?", he said. The way your name rolls on his tongue... fascinates and amuses you.

"C-Can I come in..?", you hesitantly asked. He steps away like a gentleman and lets you in. After you stepped in, the door behind you closes shut.

You sit on a table nearby, and look down to your hands as Yusuke sits down on the opposite side of you.

"So, what do you want?", he asked. His handsome frown was formed on his smooth lips; making you look up and sigh.

"I... I came here to apologize.", you simply explained. He didn't looked surprised, but instead, he looks shocked.

"I thought I was the one who was supposed to say--...", he says. He was cut off by you, finishing his sentence.

"Sorry.", you said. You look up only to see him look away. He then got up and walked to you, and sat down beside you. You fully turn to him on to receive a hug.

"I'm sorry.", he apologizes. He smiled softly, and sighed; relieved.. 'And it was finally settled.'

"I... Y-Yusuke...", you whisper. He pulls away but his hands were still on your shoulders.
"I... love you.", you added. You look up to his chocolate brown eyes, only to see a loving sight.

He leans in quite fast, closing the space between you.
As he pulls away for a short moment, he replies back with a heartwarming smile.

"I love you too."

Your eyes widened, tears forming. You laugh; relieved.

You then cuddle for the rest of the night; watching cheesy comedy movies.