Chapter 4 - Dinner

A/N: I'm back! This chapter had been sitting on my drafts for as long as I can remember. I was so immersed with my other fanfic, that I forgot to update this one, so bad, huh? :'( Anyway, enjoy~

You got home and apologized to your grandma immediately for coming home late.

"Aigoo, it's okay," she replied, "have you eaten dinner?"

You shook your head.

"I wonder if the boys already ate dinner... Do you think they're home?" your grandma worried

"Um, I was with them just now. They walked me home," you replied.

"Okay, go ask if they already ate dinner, if they haven't, go and invite them," she ordered.

Your grandma always make excessive amount of food and leaves it in the fridge for stock or sometimes she would cook so much to take the rest to the food bank. So, basically, there's enough food for 12 mouths to feed.

You were in front of your neighbor's door. You rang the doorbell and waved to the camera.

"Oh, it's Andy-shi!" A voice from the speaker said, probably Suho.

Then, you heard the door unlatch.

"What's up?" Suho asked, Chanyeol was next to him smiling while waving his hand at you.

"Did you guys eat dinner?" you asked.

"We were about to order jajangmyun..." Suho replied, scratching the back of his head.

"Wow, I came the right time!" you said, "oppa, halmoni wants you all to come eat dinner with us. I know it's late, but I just got home, so...you should join me..."

"Seriously?! Of course! We can't reject home cooked food!" Chanyeol answered for Suho, but he just smiled at the thought of food.

"Okay, come by now," you replied, "oh and oppa?"

"hmm?"

"...uh, you know there's only two of us at home, so um, can you bring your own bowls?" you said, feeling kind of embarrassed.

The two of them laughed. "Oh yeah, we will. Don't worry!"

You went back inside your apartment and found 3 tables connected to each other full of food.

"There's so much food!" your eyes widened at the sight of it.

"Are they coming?" your grandma asked.

"Yeah, I told them to bring their own bowls..."

"What?! Why?" she asked, hesitantly.

"Halmoni, we don't have enough bowls for all 12 of them..." you explained and she laughed.

"Oh yeah, we should definitely buy more bowls," she said.

*doorbell sound~*

"I'll get the door," your grandma walked towards the door.

"Ohh-kay," you went to the kitchen to get the rice. 

"Annyeonghaseyo halmoni!" male voices of the guys were greeting your grandma. I turned around and saw 12 guys walking inside with bowls on their hands.

"Aigoo~ How are all of you doing?!" she replied back, patting each one of their butts as they pass her with a bow.

It was a funny sight to see.

"Whoa!!!!!" Chanyeol exclaimed when he saw the table full of food. The rest of the guys were gawking, almost drooling over the food.

"Sit down sit down!" your grandma ordered, and they all found their spot around the table.