Regrets

"This is my house." The man opened the car door, grabbing my hair and ragging me outside. "Ow, watch the hair!" I grumbled furiously. He ignored me, walking him into his house. It was a normal apartment. "I'm planning on moving soon.." He sighed loudly. I laughed at his house being in shambles, but quickly remembered that he was kidnapping me.

"Get your filthy hands off of me." I snapped in disgust. I writhed in his touch until I gave up. He walked us inside and sat me down on his couch. "Make yourself comfortable, princess." I stared at him. "Uh, aren't you going to lock me up in a secret dungeon or something?" I asked, bewildered. "...And princess? Really?" He ignored me, walking into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water. He tossed it across the room, letting me catching it. I stared at him for a moment. "Is he insane?" I thought out loud. "What?" He chuckled. 

"Well, if you think I'm insane..." He grabbed my hair, dragging him to his room.  Shit. Shit, shit! I thought frantically. "What the hell?!" He grabbed at my shirt, ripping it off, exposing my blue polka-dotted bra. He flung my limp shirt across the room and pressed me to the wall. He reached for my pants, but I kneed him in the balls. "Ungh!" He yelped, surprised. 

I made a run for it, attempting to leave. I slipped on my conveniently-placed shirt, falling face first. I screamed as my body hit the floor with a loud smack. I attempted to get up again, but my hands were bound behind my back. I stuck my ass up in the air, wriggling along the floor like a worm. "Not so fast, princess." A deep voice called out from behind me.  I panicked, attempting to leave once more. Well that escalated quickly, I thought. He grabbed my pants, lifting me by my belt. I wanted to hurl. This can't be happening.  

He slammed me into the wall, my body going limp. He grabbed me by my shoulders, tossing me onto the bed like I was a rag-doll. In this case, I was. His hands were inches away from my belt loop when he stopped, standing up. "Did you learn your lesson, princess?" I stared at him in horror as if he were a mutilated puppy. "If you don't listen, I'll have to punish you. Got it?" He smirked, exiting the room, leaving me with my thoughts.

I was about to go through heaven and hell and back again.