Misbehaving

Since I arrived, I had been living in the guest bedroom for the past few weeks, keeping me locked up and feeding me only when necessary.

A while back he had told me to me good, but if I was bad, I'd get punished. I was ready to test the waters again on his theory.  "I wonder if Loranna and Nancy are wondering if I'm dead?" I muttered softly, clutching my bare chest. I was laying in my bed, curled into a fetal position under the soft covers, lost in my thoughts. I chose to sleep completely naked most of the time in hope that I could feel more at home, since I slept naked there as well, but no such luck. 

Before I could continue with my thoughts, Ethan burst in through the door, wearing nothing but baggy sweatpants. He crawled onto the bed, mounting my torso. I screamed, not even realizing what was going on. 

"Don't resist." He growled. WAS I BEING FUCKING RAPED?! I thought frantically. I tried to squirm out of his grasp, but he had me pinned. He slowly removed the covers from my vulnerable body, exposing my bare body. He chuckled, leaning in. His breath hit the side of my neck as he leaned in, and i began to sweat. "Getting a little frisky there, princess?" He asked nonchalantly. I shook my head as he leaned closer. His lips brushed my ear and I squealed. 

"Do you want me?" He asked. My eyes widened. "Do I what?" I squeaked. "Do you want me." He repeated, getting impatient. I was floored. The hell was I supposed to say?! He was gorgeous, but he fucking kidnapped me! I shook my head slowly. "Fine." He got up off the bed and left. 

I was left alone again now freaked out. 

(sorry for short chapter)