Chapter One: I'm Not As Think As You Drunk I Am

"Drink! Drink! Drink!"
The words echoed in my head as I swallowed the last drop of alcohol.
An expression of exultation was drawn on Brent and Spencer's faces as soon as I put the empty glass on the table.
Brendon was just looking at me with a blank stare, probably more drunk than all of us.

When our gaze met, he suddenly gave me a weak smile and I hesitated to give it back, too focused in controlling the blush that invaded my cheeks.
"So Ryan what you think?" Spencer said, his voice immediately too close to my ear.
I wasn't listening to him so I gave him an uncertain 'hum' as if to ask him to repeat.

He sighed loudly making me realize how bored of repeating things to me he was.

It wasn't my fault if Brendon was distracting me.

"I said what about a truth or dare? We're all drunk so it's gonna be more fun!" He was screaming now making me instinctively cover a ear.
"Yeah, sure." I murmured trying to get on my feet, nearly tripping when I found support on Spencer.
He started to laugh when he gave a 'look-at-how-drunk-he-is' gaze at Brent.
I cleared my throat unnerved. I hated when they were joking on me-
"Hey Bren, pick it!"

-Or on Brendon.

Brent was about to throw a bottle of water at him, expecting the other to pick it without problems.
"What the fuck?! Are you expecting that a poor drunk guy will gra-" I haven't finished the sentence when the bottle hit Brendon's head.

The other two became red of laughter, while I was already next to him checking if he was alright.
"Hey, are you okay?"
He was about to cry, lifting a hand on his head.

Drunk brendon was like a baby.

I was ready to console him, paying attention to how to deal with the child part of him, when a wet sensation was deposited on my shirt.

Of course. Like I said before, drunk Brendon was like a baby.

I looked up to see the water bottle turned over towards my chest.
Rage was invading my body when he started to smile.

His smile stopped me to punch him in the face.
"I'm fine Ry! Let's go to play this fucking game!"
He offered me his hand, helping me to get up.
My heart racing when he didn't withdraw his hand from mine, although now we were both on our feet.
We started to walk to Spencer and Brent when he looked on me over his shoulder.

"Your wet-shirt is super tight on you and it makes you super sexy."

I left his hand.

He was so drunk that he didn't even know what he was saying, but I was lucid and aware of what I did or said.

All of sudden it was hot. Very hot.
Brendon continued to walk, tripping twice on his feet and then resume its way.
I couldn't resist the urge to watch his body from behind, his back and his legs were so good.
"Hot." I confessed when nobody could hear me.
"Okay maybe I should start to shut my fucking mouth up and take these comments for me" I told me.

I hate him.