Chapter Two: Chump

The bottle of water that hit Brendon's head moments ago now was spinning at the center of us.
Spencer was sitting to my left and Brent to my right, Brendon in front of me.

"Your turn Brent! Truth or dare?" Spencer was directing the stupid game.
He used to be the one to organize everything and that made him look like the dad of the group.
"Truth!" He yelled immediately, just to avoid the possibility to do an ankward dare suggested by us.

"Mhhh...did you saw a porno in the bathroom yesterday while I was practicing with my drums?" Spencer questioned with a smirk, the asshole already knew the answer.
Brent went all red, regretting the choice of "truth".

" No...and even if it were...how did you ear it??"
Oh Brent, as if we hadn't understand!
"Hearing like a bat!" He laughed "Oh and the next time, turn off the volume or my mom will hear it too!"
"Fuck you Spence." Brent added with an offended tone.
Spencer, though, didn't even registered his words that he was spinning the bottle again.

It stopped on Brendon.

And then on him.

"Dare!" Spencer challenged the other.
I looked up on Brendon to wait his response and he locked his eyes with mine.
After almost a minute of silence and ankward staring between us, he spoke up.
Without leaving my gaze two simple words left his mouth.

"Kiss me."

" What?!" Spencer asked with a smile.
"You heard me." Brendon said in an ironic way, still looking at me as if to expect some reaction.
And it arrived, I lowered my head to the floor, looking at everything but him.
I didn't even realized that I was shaking with my leg and tapping loudly with my fingers on the floor.

"Ry what's up?" He lifted his hand on my knee, making me jump.
My hand acted because of anger and slapped its away from me.
"Don't-touch-me." I ordered face to face with him.
At that, Brendon's grin grew and he turned to Brent as he spoke.
"So Ryan can we move on with the game or does it bother you if Spence and Bren will exchange a friendly kiss?"
Brendon and Spencer were facing, lips nearly touching, but their eyes were focused on me, as if to wait my approval.

"I don't fucking care." I slowly affirmed.
At this statement, they were finally kissing.
Brendon was still wearing his "I'm-an-ass" face, Spencer instead was laughing, as usual.

Their kiss now was passionate, oh well at least Brendon was.
They were lie down on the floor, Spencer on top of the other.
I couldn't resist even a moment more to look at that scene.
I was feeling a strong pain in my chest.

I was already getting on my feet for go to the bathroom, when an arm reached my shoulders.
"Ahhh love...look at how wild these crazy teens are." Brent sighted romantically next to me.
As they finished he started to clap his hands and the other two boys were doing a bow.

I couldn't stand the situation anymore.

Brendon you fucking exhibitionist.
Fuck it. Fuck this stupid game.
I slipped away from Brent's arm and started to walk to the door window which leaded to the balcony.

On my way I had the nerve to give a shove to Brendon.