Chapter Five: Kick Me

Sorry, little author's note: this and other chapters will be setted at school. Let's say that I'm Italian and the scolastic system is literally another thing here. I had to get info around the internet about how it works and probably I did some mistakes, so I'm apologizing in advance. Thanks for reading this!

I looked like shit.
And I was running late for school.

Last night after the "party" at Brent's house, I didn't sleep at all. I couldn't stop thinking about Brendon and what he said, oh well what he wanted to do with me.
I fixed the scarf around my neck and ran my fingers through my wavy and messed up hair, hoping at least that the dark circles under my eyes weren't all that visible.
Before crossing the school's doors I took a deep breath.
I was so fucking tired of that place. The only good thing was passing the time with Spencer, Brent and...
I wasn't sure if I wanted to see him for the rest of my miserable existence, let's say that I was kinda scared of him.
Only the thought that this was the last year of high school was motivating me of crossing the hallway.
And only the thought that me and Brendon were in the same class made me want to die.

I entered the classroom and the first thing I saw was Brendon sat in his usual place, the seat in front of him empty. I ignored the piercing gaze of the others, who were probably already judging me for my sick look, and slipped silently to my chair. Before sitting, I threw a quick look at Brendon who was my opposite: hyperactive and with his asshole grin printed on his face.
"Nice scarf, Ross."he muttered biting his lip.

Shit this day was gonna be like hell. My cheeks were already burning.

I rolled my eyes and pulled up my scarf as to cover them and took my seat.
I know that it sounds selfish or paranoic, but I could fell his gaze up on me and having him behind me made me definitely uncomfortable.

After a good half an hour I decided that I needed to go to the bathroom. I couldn't stand the strange feeling of being observed anymore. Brendon was unexpectedly quite and this was so unusual for him.
As I closed the door behind my back, I managed to hear a rubbing of a chair and a familiar voice, nearly pissed off, speaking.
"I'm going anyway, I'll be back soon!"
Fuck fuck fuck. Oh please God, even if you don't exist, do something. Brendon was running after me, what a crazy.
I started to walk faster, trying to not turn my head back. I was stopped in the hallway and slammed into a locker.
I looked around to see if someone was watching us. The hallway was all empty and I didn't know if that was a good or a bad thing. I didn't know if Brendon wanted an audience or making me blush when we were alone was enough for him.
"Where are you thinking to go Ross?"
I hated how being in school made him inexplicably change the mood of calling me.
"I'm talking with you, Ry" he went more close to me and he started to play with my scarf. What the fuck I knew that the scarf-idea was a bad one and if Brendon liked it a lot, I was happy to give it to him...

...if it wasn't for-

"Ehm...I well...I wanted to go to the bath-ahh"
I couldn't hold a fucking moan when he started to kiss my jawline and going up to my cheeck.
He smirked, lifting a hand on my pants, right under the belt.
"Not here Bren, please" I sighed near his ear, my heart beating fast enough to explode in any time in my chest, killing me. While I was hoping that no one walked in and saw us, I thought that maybe it was better if it exploded.
"Not here, uh? Then let's go where you were going before I stopped you..."