Chapter 7: Alone Together

A/N Sorry if the end is kinda "incomplete", but this and the next were supposed to be a very long chapter, so I had to divide them to stay in the same count of words as the others. Enjoy!

"Is there anyone at home?"
Those were the First words after the bathroom thing, I didn't even spoke to Brent or Spencer, but they didn't ask any questions. I was scared that someone at Brendon's could hear us.
"No, don't worry Ry we're alone" he bites his bottom lip while trying to open the door with his keys. A strong smell of cookies invaded us as the door swang open.

"Cookies! Oh I love my mom" he sang, hopping into the kitchen. I've always thought that Brendon's house was better than mine. Not for the appearence or the size, but for the feeling of being more safe and at "home" here than at mine.
It was so fucking sad.
Brendon's mum was one of the best people in the world and i loved her cookies.
"For you" I jumped as brendon gave me a cookie.

I didn't pay attention at the fact that I didn't ate anything at lunch, I wanted to stay alone but Brendon left Brent and spencer for sitting next to me and after refusing a lot of times his offers of food, he took my hand under the table and held it for all the lunch time. I didn't know how but it helped me a bit, that gesture was for telling me that he was with me, that even if I tried to stay alone, he would never left me.

I smiled a little when Brendon gave me the plate with all the cookies and said that I could eat them all. When there was only one left, I picked it and followed Brendon as he walked into his room. I knew that it was a little paranoic, but I closed the door behind me and I sitted at the end of his bed after cleaning up my hands on my jeans. Brendon did the same thing and spoke up. "Okay, now without any problems, tell me all the truth."

I suddenly felt unconfortable, so I brought my knees at my chest, avoiding brendon's gaze. "Uhm...I'll tell you what happened last night, after the "party", it's gonna be easier like this...I guess" Brendon nodded quietly and started to draw little circles on my back, relaxing me. "Before the "party" I lied to my father saying that I was gonna go visiting my cousin..." Brendon frowned his eyebrows, confused. "Wh-why did you said that?" He looked a little hurt by my words, but I didn't explained all. "He doesn't want me to be with you! Oh shit not with you...but with boys...he went all mad when I forgot to lie to him when i came back home...I was drunk and-" i let out a sob and i didn't manage to finish the sentence.

Brendon was still confused so I took off my scarf, revealing my neck full of bruises, like my arms. Brendon's jaw swang open and I tried to finish my explanation between sobs "h-he hits me b-because i like boys, b-bren...but it's not my fault, you know, I can't choose who to love..." I cried harder than i did in my entire Life.

What if brendon doesn't understand?
What if he'll leave me?

"Shit Ry, does he know where are you now?" He asked with fear and concern, while checking my neck and running his fingers gently on my bruises.
"I Lied...I said that i had to do a school project and shit like that" brendon wiped my tears whit his thumbs and then he hugged me tightly. "I perfectly understand you, we are in the same situation you know? But I think my mum will accept me" he murmured in my shoulder.