Chapter Eleven

I woke up and I was in a hospital. What happened to me??
I sat up and looked around. Taylor and Hunter were the only ones in the room and they were both sleeping. Hunter was sitting in the chair right next to my bed. I tapped him on the shoulder and he woke up.
His eyes were all red and puffy. He looked at me and gagged me as tight as he could and started crying.
"Hunter it's ok! I'm awake!"
"Yea but you were out for 3 days and if u didn't wake up by midnight they were gonna pull the plug on you" he cried more. I hugged him tighter and I felt more arms hug around us. I looked over and it was Taylor.
"Brielle I love you so much!" He said.
"I love you to!" I said back to him.
~Next day~
I woke up and Taylor and Hunter were still here. I woke them both up
"Can we leave" I asked
"Yea the dr. Said when ever you wake up we can check out" taylor said to me and I nodded my head.
Hunter gave me a piggy back out because my head was pounding. I laid my head in his shoulder and shut my eyes until we got into the limo the boys were picking us up in.
Before we got in Hunter put me down and grabbed my hand. Usually we roll around on the ground, but I don't think anyone was in the mood after what happened.
Everyone said hi to me and gave me a hug then we were off to the hotel.
I sat next to Hunter and put my head on his shoulder still holding his hand. I love him so much!
We got to the hotel and once again, Hunter gave me a piggy back. We all went into my room and watched Netflix. I was laying on one bed with Hunter laying my head on his chest while Matt and Aaron fought over what movie to watch.
Taylor came out of the bathroom and gave me Advil for my headache.
I fell asleep on Hunter about half way into the movie.