The One With The Beach Fiasco

Dylan's Pov:

Damn, I see this girl sitting in front of me and she's gorgeous and I'm really intimidated right now, this is terrifying as hell. I cannot believe I agreed to fake date a girl, this is so? not me. I just hope this doesn't all blow up in my face.

- Hales Pov:
we've finished lunch and are now walking around, I'm choosing to deal with Luke when I get home because it's stressing me out.

-Dylan's Pov:
"So, I just want to say I'm sorry for this to happen this way. I hope you don't hate me because I know when I first started to fake date Luke I hated him and he hated me." Haliee tells me.

"You fake dated?" I whisper.

"Yes we did and you clearly see how that turned out." She tells me.

"I don't hate you!" I reassure her.

"Oh good, I don't hate you either." She responds.

"Clearly, you're in love with me." I laugh.

"Oh shut up!" She laughs, pushing my arm. "You're ridiculous."

"You want to go to the beach?" I ask as I see Santa Monica.

"Yes! I love the beach." She tells me, grabbing my arm and running towards the beach.

Once we get there she hold on to the side of my shoulder and takes her shoes off. 

"Come on!" She yells running towards the water. Haliee drops her shoes on the beach and purse and she lifts the bottom of her dress to not get it wet as she walks into the water. "Cold!" She laughs.

Haliee's Pov:

I splash around in the water as Dylan rolls the bottom of his jeans up. He steps in and kicks water towards me.

"Oh, thats how you want to play it. I see." I reply as I kick water back, getting his shirt wet.

"Okay, take that!" Dylan laughs as he pushes more water towards me, soaking the bottom of my dress.

"Dylan!" I squeal. I kick more water towards him and fall on my ass, down into the water. "Oh my god."

Dylan is toppled over in laughter as I'm sitting in the cold water. 

"Haliee, how did that even happen?" Dylan takes a breath for each word as he laughs.

"I'M SO DISTRESSED RIGHT NOW." I yell.

"Here." Dylan offers me his hand as he laughs.

"You think I'm going down alone?" I ask. Pulling him towards me, making him loose his balance, he falls right next to me. "I go down, you go down with me." I laugh.

"Oh my god, Haliee!" Dylan replies laughing.  

"Hands down, the best thing I've seen all day." I'm crying with laughter at this point. "I'm freezing, oh my god." I say, standing up from the water, squeezing water from my dress. 

Dylan and I talk and laugh and run back over to his car, trying to avoid running paps.

-

"Let's stop at your house first, so you can change, then we can go to my house." Dylan says as we get into his car.

"Works for me!" I say, grabbing my sunglasses from my purse and putting them on.

-

I unlock my  apartment and walk in, with Dylan following behind. He closes the door as I walk into my room. 

"I'll just be a second. What are we doing now?" I ask, looking through my clothes.

"Anything you want!" Dylan replies.

"OH! Lets go see a movie!" I say picking out a pair of leggings, a yellow adidas jersey and I grab my white adidas. I shut my door and start to change.

"Sure! What do you want to see?" Dylan asks through the door.

"Star Wars!" (LETS PRETEND IT'S STILL IN THEATERS BC I LOVE STAR WARS!) I tell him excitedly, peaking my head out of my door.

"Star Wars it is!" Dylan laughs. 

I slip my leggings on and walk out into the living room. I slip my shoes on as I walk. 

"Ready! Let's go!" I say, grabbing my keys and my purse and follow Dylan out the door.

-

We walk into Dylans'  apartment, which is REALLY nice. 

"I'll be right back." Dylan says, walking into a bedroom straight ahead.  

Jessica: What are you doing right now?

Me: going to a movie with dylan.

Jessica: i'm telling you to give you one of his sweatshirts for tomorrow and then a hoodie for rn. thats how everybody ties it together.;)

Me: ok. fine. whatever.

Jessica: See these pictures tonight! ps you're going on another date with dylan on friday.

Dylan walks out a couple minutes later in a pair of black adidas joggers and a blue pull over sweatshirt. 

"Here you go, Jessica told me to give you this." Dylan says, handing me a grey hoodie. 

"Thanks, I love her." I roll my eyes sarcastically, putting his hoodie on.

"You can stop over tomorrow for the sweatshirt." Dylan laughs. 

"Yay. Ecstatic." I say, walking out of his apartment towards his car. I throw on my sunglasses (The Chanel black & gold butterfly bijou  sunglasses) as I get outside. Dylan opens the car door for me and i step in.

He gets in on the other side and starts the car.

"Lets go to the zoo on friday." I say.

"Yes! Let's go to the zoo."

-

Paps are everywhere taking pictures of Dylan and I walking into the movie theater. A man greets us at the front.

"Hey, what tickets can I get you?" The man asks.

-