Chapter 15

I am so so very sorry for the delay in my updating.  I have had problems with my computer then with wattpad.  I have tried to update the last few hours but nothing.  So here we go.  

Special treat for you all since you had to wait for so long!  

____________________________________________________________________________

JOHNNY'S POV

“So you think your a big tough man hitting women and children, HUH!” I asked him as I punched him in the face through his arms.

“Man I have no fucking clue that those bitches said and I know for a fact that my kids would never say anything bad about me.” Steve yelled in my face. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. Brian looked like he was going to kill him but just kept clenching and unclenching his fists. Matt spoke to him. “You are the biggest piece of shit there is in this world not to mention the biggest fucking coward. We saw what you fucking did to Michelle and Tari confirmed that you were hitting her as well.” He was in his face when spoke to him then was pushed aside by Zacky.

“But your biggest mistake was laying a hand on the boys. That makes you the lowest of low. Truth be told you don't even deserve to breathe the same air as them.” Zacky screamed.

“Lets see how you do with the four of us you fucker.” I spat in his face. We all took turns punching and kicking him. He has hit Tari and the boys and beat the shit out of Michelle. There is no way he is going to ever forget that you don't fuck with anyone in the Avenged Sevenfold family, period! By the time we felt that we had done enough damage Steve was in the fetal position crying like the little cowardly bitch he is. But then Brian knelt down to his ear to say something.

“You listen really good you are going to sign over your rights to Jackson then you are going to give Michelle whatever she wants in the divorce. You are never and I fucking mean never to contact Tari, Michelle, Jackson and Alec ever again. If you do I will fucking kill you! You are a fucking coward to hit a woman but you are the lower than the dirt under my shoe for hitting the boys.” He whispered in a deadly tone. Shit if he was saying that to me I would piss myself.

Matt spoke next in his other ear.

“You fucked up when you beat my sister-in-laws but you signed your death warrant the day you laid on finger on my nephews.”

“Your lucky we don't kill you. Stay away from our family you are nothing to them anymore and you will never be again.” Zacky said to him.

“Guys we have to get going the Lacey says the cops are on their way to get him.” I told them then I leaned down and got into Steve's face.

“You are going to be a good little boy and say the right fucking here and wait for the cops because if you don't this beat down you just got will be nothing compared to what will happen when I find you. Do you understand everything we have told you?” I barked out. I got no response so I kicked him.

“I need an answer coward.” He nodded his head in understanding.

As Matt walked by him he punched him one last time in the side “That's for Chelle!”

Brian kicked him in the leg saying “That's for Tari!”

Zacky kicked him in the ass saying “That's for Jackson!”

I walked over to him picking him up by the collar of his shirt and punching him in the face adding “That is for Alec! And this one is so you never fuck with our family again!” Said kicking him square in the crack of his ass.

We walked out of the house I gave him one last look only to see him cowering with fright. I slammed the door and jumped in the car with the guys. Zacky took off and I started laughing. Brian stared at me like I had two heads. I couldn't help it and I don't think they saw it.