Leaving is so hard

Surprised is an understatement to what was written on my face "come again"

"we are moving to London" dad  repeated but said it like he was talking to a 5 year old 

' Typically dad' I mentally sighed " Dad I'm not a kid, anyway why are we moving to London???"

" well I got into a little trouble with one of my people and it didn't went well" dad replied with a worry in his voice " But I thought your gang is the biggest and baddest in the states" 

" Yes but- " 

"so what are you worried about " I said cutting him off " Would you let me finish!!!!" he with rage, his eyes alone would make you run for the hills, heck even mom took a step back, but me I don't fear him when he's angry he just turns me o n by doing it. Don't take it the wrong way he's my step dad but I just call him my father since I don't have one. " Sure continue " my voice lace with lust, while walking slowly towards him " um....I.....um....well this gang is from Italy and one of the biggest mafia there, so yea" 

"ok so when do we leave " I said going back to my normal voice " um what........oh tomorrow we'll start packing and get your transfer papers and say bye to your friends "

" who wants dinner mom said all this time listening " me mommy "  " me too hun" mom continued and went into the kitchen. I went into the kitchen and had a shower, ate dinner and went to bed .......

Waking up  to see boxes in my room was a sad sight to see, just thinking about it makes my head hurts. after going to the bathroom doing my normal routine, I went and have breakfast and left for school. I met up with ma girls at school and told them the bad news about me moving and who's in charge when I'm gone " what a day for me, I'm leaving tomorrow and still have classes, like WTF!!.." I'm soooo bored now " I know right, if I were you I would just go back home and sleep" Trisha replied    " wish I could but I want to spend the rest of the day with you guys "

The day went on as boring as ever until it was time to leave, we all left and went to our fav. place  to chill and have a good time .......... my dad's bar  " yow we gonna miss you guys man, it's to believe that you niggas are moving " Bob the guard at the front said " Bob I'm gonna miss you to you son-of -bitch"  " lets go get drunk bitch whoow " big mouth Tracey just had to say that smh 

3 hour later (voice in sponge bob lol)

" yow Pob let papa send the driver pwealse" haha I so not fucking drunk right now, OMG my head spins " yo bitches always get drunk and then making me call the boss " he sighed but I swear he just panted " awwww liwwle pobbie wobbie ,please for me "    " alright fine but I won't be doing it again" after 30 minutes the driver finally came and took us home " wait what about my baby ?" Trisha said out of the blues " what baby? you were pregnant !!, OMG YOU WERE PREGNANT!!!" damn Tracey can over exaggrate some times " no silly my car, what happened to our cars ?"  " Bob made someone pick them up and bring them with us...look " I answered looking behind me " oh well this is my stop , bye Ashly love you call me everyday ok "   " bye love you too bitch " this sad even for me and I'm a stone cold rock that's unbreakable, but this scene saddens my heart. I didn,t realse that we moved and reached at Tracey's house until she hugged me so tight that I couldn't breath " Tracey ....not .....so ....tight" that's all the air I had left I used " oh sorry I'm just gonna miss you that's all, who am kidding , DON'T GO I'M GONNA MISS YOU TOO MUCH !!!!" Tracey practically screamed the last part to me. " Tracey I don't wanna go either but I have to but I'll spend the holidays here " I suddenly feel the cold liquid running down my face, tears. I have never cried since I was 12, so this emotion is new to me " please don't cry Ash.. I don't like it when you cry " Tracey said with her tears falling freely. We hugged one final time before she exited the car and we're back on the road ' I'm gonna miss you guys more than you know it ' with that thought I let the tears fall freely without wiping them.