new school yay :-(

* BEEP* * BEEP*
'' Annoying piece of shit..... SHUT THE FUCK UP '' * BEEP* * BEEP* '' oh fuck it '' I got up and throw my alarm clock at the wall to shut it up but I could've just pushed the button on top....oh well too late now. Today Is the first day of school and I'm very much excited to be there yay ( note the sarcasm ). I did my morning routine and  headed to the kitchen for breakfast. I walked in to find my parents in a heated moment, I cleared my throat to get their attention, they looked up at me and Mom started to blush '' like seriously, anyway continue I'm just gonna grab an apple and leave.....bye '' with that I grabbed the apple and left to the garage to my new  2015 black farrari. Arriving at school I notice everyone was looking at me well at me car cause my windows are tinted. I parked my car and stepped out seeing everyone gaping at me. I walked to the doors but bumped into someone '' sorry ''  I mumbled '' don't worry about it your good......... Hey are you new? '' came a sexy British voice which have my knees buckling '' yea I'm new....... I'm Ashley what's your name? ''
'' Ashtin..... Look I have got to go but I'll see you around Ashley'' he said while.walking off to his friends '' looks like someone made a new friend hope I was not replaced '' that voice, '' OMG MEGAN.....IT'S REALLY YOU.....I MISSED YOU BITCH '' I squealed hugging the life outta her. We finally parted and chatted about how life was since she left and how we missed her dearly. While talking someone pushed me in a near by locker. I closed my eyes for a brief second to let my temper calm '' that's right Bitch be afraid to.look at me '' I quickly open my eyes to see a fake ass Bitch around my height which is caused by the 10'' heels she wearing.....hope she slips and fall  :-). I shoved her out of my way and continued to walk with Megan in toe. I'm not gonna fight a Bitch one the first day but if she pulls that stunt again I'm gonna fix her face with ma fist.

It was now lunch time and I was looking for Meg to sit with. I spotted her with a group of girls waving me over but before I could anything I was roughly shoved making me almost lose my balance. I turn around to glare at the person just to found out that it was the fake ass barbie from earlier. Does she have a death wish. I saw her smerk thinking she had the upper hand, when she was distracted I grabbed onto her hair and said in a low deadly voice " I don't take lightly to people picking on me and don't think your gonna win this cause today is your first and final warning don't fuck with me you little whore if you do i'll beat you till you star see the light.....got me" with that i let her go walking over to Meg who had a proud smile and something eles in her eyes which i could not quite make out.........like the fuck

I'm sorry that this chapter is short but in the future i'll make the longer I promise

Anyway vote and comment what you think about my book I'm new to this so bear with me ok