Almost got caught (Again)

Waking up with a strong headache with the sun light blinding me. My mind is a bit fuzzy, trying to recall what happened, suddenly everything came back in a flash making my head hurt more. Groaning I lazily climbed out of bed dragging myself to the bathroom doing my morning routine. When I got out I went for an asprin to calm my throbbing head spotting my mother and father eating all so comfortably when we are about to move to a next CONTINENT!!!!!!!!!!  Gosh they are so damn annoying, I just walked pass them bidding them good morning in a dull voice '' good morning dear, get your last things ready where leaving in 5 hours, and you have time for yourself ''
'' ok '' that's all I said before going to my room to finish packing.
1 hour later

I was reading my stories on wattpad when I heard a slight knock on my door '' come in '' the door quietly open, there stood my dad looking all so sexy with the water running down his body. I couldn't stop my body from being turned by his sexy body that would make a lady go wild for just a bite......like me right now. '' hey dad '' I said trying to stay calm '' hey sweetie, your Mom went driving with her friends for a final goodbye outting, soo.....we have the house all to our selves '' he said walking slowly towards the edge of the bed were I was. I slowly got up and wrap my arms around his neck giving him a naughty look, '' good then, that means plenty of time to get wild'' I said with a smirk. I bit my lip as he roughly pushed me on a near by wall attacking my lips with his. I kissed him back with has much force, his lips left mine and went to my neck while his hand slowly moved from my waist to my thigh and lifted me up I rapped my legs around him and moan at the pleasure he was giving me he pulled away for a quick while to take off my tank top and let his lips find mine again. His hand explore all corners of my body and dominated My mouth with his. I felt him move with me in his hand and my back hit my soft cotton spreads on my bed. He kiss from my neck down to my stomach slowly taking off my shorts and panty in the same breath I saw him drop his towel and how hard he is his hands found my breast and kept tugging at my nipple making my breath stop dead in my throat, he continued his little game on my breast and I felt him push a finger inside me which was my undoing. I moan so loudly that I thought I would wake up the neighbours, he played with my swollen bud and thurst his finger in and out. '' ahhhhh......daddy I-I wanna cum daddy please it's too much '' with that said he positioned himself at my entrance and made one hard enter which caused my eyes to roll to the back off my head and my back arched. He repeated it over and over fucking me real good and real hard I don't think I can walk after this. '' God I love your little tight pussy....babygirl cum for daddy'' I was finished after he said that, I burst my juice all over his big Dick not long after he burst all over my back and collapsed on the bed beside me '' best fuck yet babygirl, better than your mother for sure'' he said making me blush. We laid there for a minute or 2 panting and trying to catch our breath suddenly we heard a loud bang of the front door shutting, '' oh shit Mom is here '' I said panicking while dad scrambled to put on his towel and left my room, I quickly sprayed my room with the strongest perfume I had and stumbled into the bathroom in one minute '' ASH!!!ASH DEAR!!....JACOB!!''  I heard my mother shouting '' where the fuck are they '' my mother stomped her foot in fustration. I finally decided to answer her '' mother I'm in the bathroom be down in a sec''. Taking a well needed bath I got ready to go to our private air strip. I wore a black skinny jeans and my Demi Blouse which is black and red with a red converse and let my hair flow down to my back, I must say I'm smoking. We finally arrived at the air strip boarding our plane.
The next 4 hours for me was sleep I was exhausted from that scene we did earlier feeling someone shaking me vigorously, I hurriedly open my eyes to see two worried faces in front of me '' what's the danger '' I frantically look around for any danger seeing none I relaxed '' why you guys looking at like that '' I ask '' well we've been waking you for about 45 minutes now sweetheart '' my mother softened a little at the thought that I'm fine '' oh sorry...... I was just really tired '' I replied while straightening myself to leave the plane. Mom fell asleep in the car while, dad looked at me with a smirk and continual making kissy faces at me, Ignore them cause I will not be a big slutty Bitch around my mother. We arrived at the house half an hour later and my god the house was beautiful.......fuck that....the ducking mansion is amazing. I didn't realise that I was the only one standing infront the mansion gaping at it's beauty, I quickly ran inside and I literally froze in time. My god the house is awesome. I didn't see where is was going until I hit my foot a vase Stand and sprained my ankle.....oh well just have to call dad to look at it for me '' DAD......WHERE ARE YOU ......I NEED A LITTLE HELP HERE''. I heard foot steps coming my direction and in a flash my stepdad was infront of me '' OMG BABYGIRL WHAT HAPPENED.....NEVER MIND DADDY'S here for you'' with that he carried me off to a room. I caught my mothers sleeping figure in the corner of my eye before I was hushered in the bathroom of which I think is their room. He gently set me on the counter top and got out the first aid kit, he looked after my ankle but when I was about to get up his hand suddenly starts to rub me through my Jean. I bit my lip to control my moan and muttered instead'' s-stop M....mom will catch us '' I took a quick glance at him and saw he was already watching me '' don't worry babygirl she's asleep she won't here '' I continued to protest before it was all in vein. He was about to pull my.jeans button when a light knock sounded in the bathroom, shit she's awake, I saw my father getting upset because he wanted to finish what he started and plus there's a big bulge in his pants wonder how he's gonna hide that. He quickly walked over to the door and opened it for Mom while struggle to stand on my feet '' what happened to my poor baby '' my Mom gushed when she saw me hoping on one foot '' it's nothing just a sprain ankle I'll walk by tomorrow '' I looked up to see my dad and he mouthed ' this is not over ' while pointing to the bulge in his pants I just Grinned and left the room upon leave only one thought in mind, we almost got caught again.