Chapter 9: Cruising

Hey guys, i'm going to try to update more now!!

I woke up to the annoying sound of my phone. For the first time in a while, I didn't wake up feeling bad. Today, I woke up feeling excited. I got out of the ship bed and made my way to the bathroom. Next door was Tobin's room and on the other side was Cheney's. I brushed my teeth, took a solid 10 minute shower (which was really refreshing). I chose to let my hair air-dry so I brushed it and put it up in a cute messy bun. I put on high waisted denim shorts and my white "Ballr." shirt. I put a little bit of makeup on then finished my outfit with white converse. I got a text from Christen in the group chat!

Christen: Meet us in lobby for breakfast in 15!

Tobin: Sounds good.

Alex: See you then.

Cheney: Kk.

I turned on the TV and changed it to the News Channel. 10 minutes passed by. I grabbed my phone and wallet from the nightstand next to my bed and started to head down to the lobby. On my way, Lauren joined me. We were the first ones there then Brett came. He told us Christen was finishing her makeup and will be down soon. Tobin came like a minute after. After what felt like a century, Christen finally came. We made our way to the buffet place and asked for a table of five. The kind lady showed us to our table. Tobin and I made our way to the buffet. I got pancakes with scrambled eggs and bacon, my favorite! I also got some coffee. The food was really good. As we started to get full, Brett asked a waitress for our check. She told us that there was no check. Jill already paid for it!!!! SCORE! Cheney suggested that we go to the pool. We all agreed. We all went back to our rooms to get changed into our bathing suits. I put on a floral two piece bathing suit. I took a makeup remover wipe to remove all my makeup because I didn't want to look like a scary clown when I got out of the water! I put on pink flip flops and met everyone near the pool entrance.

The pool man scanned our VIP passes and gave us our towels. He showed us to 5 tanning chairs right in front of the pool. We put our belongings down on our own chairs. Cheney and I decided to relax a little. We made our way to the bar area and ordered Virgin Pina Coladas. We sat back down in our tanning chairs.  Brett, Christen, and Tobin jumped into the pool. Tobin looked so cute and...*ALEX STOP YOU'RE STRAIGHT*. 

Lauren: "Alex? Earth to Alex?" *snapping me out of my thoughts*

Alex: "Oh sorry, I got a bit distracted."

Lauren: "Yeah LOOKING AT TOBIN!!"

Alex: "huh?"

Lauren: "It's okay Alex, I see the way you look at her. Do you like her?"

Alex: "NOOOOO LAUREN! I'M STRAIGHT..." *says unsurely*

Lauren: "okay hun, okay, but if you like her..make your move fast because she's not available forever!" *points over to Tobin*

I turn my head to the direction Lauren pointed in and see Tobin talking to another girl. Rather flirting with her. I get a small hit of jealousy towards my heart. The girl was gorgeous, young, and seemed familiar. I took off my cover up and walked slowly into the pool. I made my way over to Tobin and this girl. Tobin said hello and introduced me to her "friend". Her name was Mallory Pugh

Mallory Pugh. The girl my ex, Servando, cheated with. I couldn't let Tobin get hurt. I'm going to have to get rid of her. She doesn't deserve Tobin. I do *ALEX STOP, YOU DONT LIKE TOBIN*. But it felt like there was another voice inside of me telling me that she is the one. The one that I need to be with. 

After a few hours in the sun, we left the pool area. I left the group to get ready for touring the boat. I put on regular denim jeans, a tank, and a denim flannel. I put on my charm necklace, hair ties, a blue lokai, and a pink snapback. In about 10 minutes or so, Lauren sends a text to meet her in the lobby. I head downstairs. Lauren, Christen, and Brett are already there. Just waiting on Tobin. It's been 3 minutes, finally Tobin shows up. Right behind is Mal. Ugh, that girl makes me sick! Tobin told us that she invited Mal to tag along. When we were in the grand ballroom, Mal nudged my shoulder. 

Mal: "Ha, remember me?"

Alex: "Of course! How could I forget such a slut?"

Mal: "Oh you better watch it, and btw..TOBIN'S MINE."

Alex: "We'll see about that."

Ok so this chapter is really short but I promise I'll make the next one long! Please comment feedback! Don't forget to vote and follow. Thanks. I'll update ASAP.