Chapter 11: Fun Times & Jealousy

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in so long. Been very busy. Trying to update more often now. Don't forget to vote!

After we sent that photo to Christen, we made our way up to my room. We were still laughing so much because it was pretty funny. Not long after we sat down on the couch, someone comes banging on our door. I got up and looked through the hole and saw Christen. I called over Lauren and we started laughing a lot again. We opened the door for her. She chased us for 5 minutes around the room until she finally managed to capture me. She put a hair tie on both of my wrists and told me to stay. She did the same for Lauren. 

Christen: Where is your phone, Lauren?

Lauren: You're never going to make me delete that photo!!!!

Christen: We'll see about that MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Christen takes the toilet plunger out of the bathroom and chases Lauren around. By the time she has captured Lauren, I'm on the floor. I couldn't help but laugh. As Christen is deleting the photo on Lauren's phone, someone else knocks on the door. I send Lauren to answer it and she says its Mal and Tobin. I sigh but give her the ok to let them in.

Tobin: Hey guys, I didn't know you were partying it up in here! I was walking past the door and I heard screams and lots of laughing. Hahaha.

Lauren: That would be because Christen was chasing Alex and I around for like a million minutes. She even got the toilet plunger out! I don't think I've ever seen her so determined. 

Christen: How about we watch a movie? I'll call up Brett!

Alex: Sounds good but what movie?

Mal: How about Me Before You?

Alex: I KNOW WHAT MOVIE WE SHOULD WATCH!!!! How about Me Before You! That movie gets to me a lot but I love it! *shoots a smug look at Mal*

Tobin: Great idea Alex! 

*Mal rolls her eyes at Alex and sits next to Tobin*

I sat down to Lauren and Christen opened the door for Brett. She plopped herself down next to me as the movie began. I looked over at Tobin and Mal. A pang of jealousy hit me again. Tobin's eyes met mine and I looked away fast. I can't look into her eyes after what I saw. I leaned into Lauren and felt safe. I know Lauren would never hurt me like Tobin did. 

A few hours later after the movie ended and everyone left. Tobin was the last one out the door but before she left, she turned around. 

Tobin: Alex, are you okay?

Alex: I'm fine. I think you should go now. 

I turned around but I felt her eyes still watching me. She sighed and the door shut. Oh Tobin. 

Please comment ideas for the next chapter, thanks!