Chapter-3

Red's POV
After hearing whatever Noel said last night,i was so f**king heartbroken! The guy i liked for a year now couldn't stand me,he detested and hated my guts!
Why didn't i realise this sooner,i was so blind, forcing myself on someone who didn't even like me! I heard everything loud and clear. He was even complaining about me to his mother. She must really hate me for mistreating her son.
Come to think of it, maybe Noel is even straight. He never says he's gay or anything! That's even worse.........
I guess i should have listened to what my friends said. Noel would never accept me and i should move on.

I got up from my bed and went ti room 203. I went to Vicky and explained the whole situation to her.
"So,you mean he was complaining to his mother about how you make his life hell?" Vicjy says
"Yes,that's what went down" i reply
"This is bad,what are you going ti do?"
"Am going home for a week to recover and then i have decided to wash my hands off him. I will respect the fact that he doesn't want to date me. I will nolonger force myself on him. Am going to stay away from him and move on" i say
"Finally,you have come to your senses. It wont be easy but i'll be here for you"
"Thanks Doc,you're the man" i tell her
"Hey,don't make me strip to prove that i am a lady ,cause i will" she says haughtily.
I look at her and put my hands up in surrender. I know her,she can really do it. It wouldn't be the first time.

"Doc, i've been wondering,do you wanna come with me to my house?" I ask
She jumps up screaming,
"Finally you ask! I had already packed my bag,i was just waiting for the signal,just like batman" she replies
"You really love my house,huh?" I ask
"Who wouldn't, i can't wait to get spoiled by your famous parents"
"Okay,should we leave now?" I ask
"Yes,lets meet at 11:00am then we go" she answers.
"Yah, 11 it is"

I return to my room and shower. I pack up a few things and some almost due assignments. I sigh and i remember i haven't seen Noel around today. Usually by now,i would be giving him a hug and bugging him to have breakfast with me. Well no more of that,no more Noel for me.

When its time,Vicky and i enter my car and drive off to my place. Its a huge sprawling mansion,its really big. It has the upper and lower wing,there is an indoor and outdoor pool,gym,mini theatre,beautiful lawn and its beautiful. Guess thats why Vickie loves it.
We find my mother eagerly waiting for us with smiles on her face. She likes fussing over me alot. She immediately drags us to the dinning room for lunch.

If you want me to continue this story, vote and comment.😍😍😍i get so nervous posting a new story, wondering if any one will read.