Where am I

"You go hide and I seek if you can stay hidden for ten minutes then you win and I do whatever you want, if I find you then I get to do what I whish with you. Sound fair" he smiled as he said this,
"I don't have a choice do I." I asked, my voice flat.
"Nope" he giggled which in turn made me cringe.'serously what guy can make that kind of giggle-'
"Go hide dolll" he drawled with a sickening smile.
"Unless you want to be found" this made me jump into overdrive, fight or flight mode and I only had a few seconds. My hair flapped wildly around my head as I ran noiselessly through the house to find a hiding spot.
Finally, I chose a small space in the wall behind my bed and no sooner gad I closed the door I heard the clack of his shoes up the wooden stairs. I heard him walk to the bathroom, spare bedroom, and the big closet finally coming into my room I silenced my breathing but I didn't hear his foot steps any more. I leaned back into something.
"Found you love " he whispered into my neck making me fall completely into his chest. I heard a heart beat and I felt the soft feathers on his shoulders, the impossible pull of sleep weighted my eyelids down, forcing my body limp in his muscled arms.
Time skip,
I awoke to the sound of rain out side and the pounding of thunder. My skin felt raw and tender against blankets. I realized that someone had stripped me down and laid me in a large velvety bed. The colors if the room consists of red.
"Where am I" I asked to no one,
"In my room (y/n),and not to worry a maid took your clothes"