Ms. may I talk to you?

FYI thank u all for over 300 readz it may not be a lot 2 you but it means so much to me and the pic. Above is the tattoo on your arm after a very special event and I will try to make this chapter long. LOVE U GUYS also didn't know wat to name this chap.

Ella's eyes opened softly and she blinked,
"Sissy?" She whispered hoarsely as if she hadn't used her voice in a long time.
"Is it really you" she croaked out softly as tears began to we'll up in her eyes.
"Yes it's me, your safe now y/n is here to take care of you" I said in a motherly voice,
"Is puppet man gone?" She asked looking around franticly
"He's gone for good"
"Really"
"Yes" I pulled her close to me and she rested on my chest, listening to my heart beat, which rocked her to sleep. Jason made his way over to me, through the crowd of amazed creepypastas, and whispered,
"Let's bring her to our home to care for her"
"Hold on jason I'd like to talk to this girl" said a booming voice,
"So would i" said a woman's voice nearby. A tall figure suddenly appeared in front of me.
"What is your name"
"Y/n" I said with a hint of protectiveness over ella. (That didn't even make any sense oh well tehe)
"Would you be willing to prove something to me?"
"Depends on what I'm proving to you" I retorted the whole room seemed to gasp all at once.
"Hehe," He chuckled everyone's eyes widened.
"You need to use that power you just used again on someone else"
"Who and why "
"Clockwork please come forward" a teen girl with a seriously disfigured face approached.
"So this is the little brat who killed puppeteer, slender your joking"
"Y/n kill her"
I nodded, softly set ella down and lunged at clockwork my teeth in her throat faster than she could blink, and with a satisfying crack her neck was snapped and her jugular vein torn heavily.
"Mm," slenderman pondered as he stood there in front of me. I spat out the flesh like it was something gone bad.
"The puppeteer tasted better than her" I snarled still spitting out blood and flesh.
"I've decided, would you like to become a creepypasta?"
My eyes widened,
"Can I sleep on it?" I asked as bewildered as the others around me.
"Lets go home" jason said softly in my ear,
"Yes lets"

Okay not as long as I would like but it's okay reader Chan please don't hurt me if it is not to your liking.
L o ve all my shadow warriors.