Yes, I accept

First off I am super,super,super,super sorry I d isn't update sooner i have a mom who doesn't know I have wattpad much less write a fanfic on a killer. So I have a theatre camp in august for the last two weeks before school starts again so thought I would warn yall early.

Jason carried ella in his arms while I walked beside him.
"You know (y/n), we should bring her back home. I know you don't want to think about it-" I cut him off
"Jason I'm not negotiating she is coming with me so I can take care of her properly." He looked at me and sighed. As we made our way back home I heard a rustle in the trees near by. My eyes widened,
"JASON!"I screeched pushing him out of the way, as he tumbled into some bushes nearby, dropping ella, I stared down the creature In front of me. It was hairless and looked like a mutated dog, with disfigured human all put together.
"Rake, what do you want"
"Girl, slender, answers, need, now!" He said in a harsh gargling voice.
"Yes....no?" He growled again tilting his head to look at ella.
"Tell slender that I accept but I wish to come and go as pleased and right now I'm going home" the rake nodded and ran off into the woods.
"Y/n"
"Hm"
"Are you sure you want to become one of us? It means you have to kill inocent people you know that right?"
"Of course I know but there are particular people I want to kill before I go about regular business" I said and jason nodded. I picked ella up in my arms and I stared lovingly down at her.
"Jason, do you think she would want to back to her home?"
"Well that's up to you I guess" he shrugged
"Let's go then" I said a tear rolling down my cheek. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around. He wiped the tear away and kissed my forehead.
"It's probably better this way" he whispered
"Yes, I think so" I said softly. We walked swiftly into town nearby which happened to be were ella lived. I found her house and jumped over to her window. I open it with a pop, and climbed inside and brought ella over to her bed and set her down.
"I love you ella, never forget that" I whispered to her kissing her forehead.
"And remember there is no such thing as goodbyes only hellos" I said and pulled her blanket over her small frame. I jumped out the window and closed it with a click.
"Lets go"

1.07k wow I had no idea I would get that many so thank you so much for putting up with the long wait and I will try to update more often really, I would be flattered if yall could Comment on what fanfic I should do next love yall c you next chapter and thank you so much again and again.

-Victi