Chapter {3}- His Butler, Explanation

THIRD POV
You were left shock, your sweet, kind hearted, shy little Yukio was sitting on the bed with a bulging stomach. You were so shock that you couldn't move a muscle, you shook your head and quickly wen over to Yukio, who was crying. You sat on the bed and pulled him in your chest "H-how...... W-who...... W-when...." You couldn't find the right words and he cried in your shoulder "...... I m-mated......w-with someone.......a-and now I-I'm...." Yukio said before he choked on tears and you rocked him slowly and rubbed his back.

You hummed a old lullaby that you hummed when Yukio and Haru were babies, Yukio crying went down a enoch "It's alright..... Ssh, it's alright" you whispered in his ear as his sobs calmed down. Yukio sniffled and pulled away from you, you smiled and kissed his forehead "Now, how did this happen?" You asked carefully patting his bulging stomach, he looked at you with his puffy red (e/c) eyes before rubbing them "It started a few months ago when you, Dad, Arthur and Alfred and Catherine and Ciel went into town along with the the other servants........"

//FLASHBACK//
Haru and Yukio were in the kitchen, working on dinner. "Hey bro..... Can ya hand me that, please?" Haru asked pointing at the bag of flour that was next to Yukio, who was chopping up vegetables "Sure" he said getting the bag and gave it to Haru. Haru grinned and started to make some rolls "I thought we had rolls?" Yukio asked looking at Haru "That got old and stale..... Some had mold on them and other.....you don't want to know" Haru said grinning. Yukio sighed and continued to chop vegetables, Haru shifted a bit and nervously looked at Yukio which looked up at Haru. "What's wrong, Haru?" He asked "Nothing, let's just get dinner done and ready" Haru answered putting the dough in the oven.

"Here, can you put the flour in the pantry for me?" Haru asked pointing at the flour again and Yukio nodded. "Sure, I'll be back" he said holding the bag of flour and walked towards the pantry, the door opened startling both Haru and Yukio. Yukio jumped making the flour fall and make clouds of power go all over the place, "Now, I'm all dirty" a voice comes in as the flour disappears to show Alex covered in flour. Haru quickly went over to Yukio and stood next to him and they both bowed "Sorry, Master!!!" They said and Alex smirked, he walked up to the two and lifted their chins "You both got me dirty....... You both need to be punish" Alex said smirking and both the twins blushed madly.

Alex smirked more and threw both of them over his shoulders making them squeak "M-master!!" Alex ignored them and headed straight for his room.

**WARNING: THERE WILL BE A THREESOME HERE,YOU'VE HAVE BEEN WARN ALONG WITH SOME CURSING**

Alex throws the two on his bed and locks the door and went over to the curtains and closes them shut making the room dark, he looks at the twins and smirks "Strip" he said and Haru looks at him strangely "What?" Haru asked sitting up and Alex walked over to them and tugged on Haru's shirt "Strip your clothes off" he said and Haru nodded before unbuttoning his shirt and so did Yukio. They took off their shirts showing their upper body and was pushed down on their backs by Alex "Now..... Your punishment begins" Alex said huskily before licking Haru's neck and his hand played with Yukio's nipples making both of them shifted.

Alex bit down on Haru's neck making him gasp and moan a little, Alex pulled away from Haru's neck and licks it making Haru shudder. Yukio moaned as Alex kept playing with his left nipple "M-master....ngh...." Haru whimpered as Alex started to lick and suck Haru's nipples as well. Yukio looked at Haru and they both blushed heavily, Alex pulled away and looked at the two "Take off your pants and boxers" Alex said and their eyes widen "W-what!!" Yukio and Haru in unison and Alex sighed "Take off the remaining clothes you have on" Alex said unbuttoning Haru's pants then did the same to Yukio. Alex took off their pants and let them take off their own boxers "W-what are you going to do to us?" Yukio asked after they took off their boxers.