Whisper N°3 : Friendship

" When she called me this morning , her voice was shaking . I didn't know what was wrong with her .

' I'm good , I just want to see you today if you aren't busy' She said

Honestly , today was the busiest day ever .. I had so much work to finish & I had to prepare to my company's party ..

' Well , I am quiet busy but we can meet this afternoon & spend the evening together ! Ok ?!' I told her ..

I didn't want to hurt her , she was always with me in my darkest times so I supposed that this is the right time to turn her the favor !

She ended the call with a YES .. She wasn't good & I felt it .

I finished my work & explained to some of my workers what to do and left my office around 12:00 pm . Well LUNCH TIME .. So I walked to where I parked my car and decided to picked her from where she lives .

' Hey sweetheart , are you ready ? I am coming in 15 mins '

' Well , I've just left the apartment . I am now at Oxford Street . You will find me waiting for you in front of the bakery where we used to go to '

' Alright , I am coming honey ' I said

Because we don't see eachother always , I was so happy to met her and hoping she is ok .

Finally , and after driving for 15 mins , I saw her waiting beside the bakery door .. She was wearing her red coat and black boots , it was a cold day in London actually .

I waved at her to notice me , she did with a soft smile

' Good Afternon pretty lady , how are you ? ' I asked even the answer was showing up on her face

' I am fine .. I am fine ' She replied with a sulky voice

' Ok , so where do you want to go now ? Got any ideas to spend our day ?! '

' I don't care where , I just want to talk to you '

We spend our day around London , we tried different food & we laughed more than ever ..

While sitting in a bench in a park I thought how could I begin the conversation .

' Now tell me , what's wrong ?! '

' I just .. Don't know how to tell you ..'

' What's wrong ?! Darling ? '

She broke into tears . She was holding them all the time & I felt that from her eyes the whole day .
' What happened ?! Why are you crying ? '

' Ok ! I really don't know how to say it but .. I stopped writing . I know it sounds strange but .. I thought that it's not my way ! I was thinking about this the whole week & felt so depressed .. I am not talented at all and it has been a year when I released my first story & I was so excited but .. '

I saw the pain in her eyes and I was just sitting there in front of her without any word , listening too carefully without interrupting her .

' What do you think ?! I am too afraid ' She sighed

I tried to not judge her because I suffered from the same pain and nobody was there with me . Becoming a successful writer is what she lives for .

' Calm Down ! Listen : I don't care what others say about your stories because IT'S RIDICULOUS . You are so talented & genius but you can't see that. It's really great to say that you published your first work and that makes me so proud ! I really appreciate what are you doing & that's enough . Please don't care about others' point of views because it doesn't matter .. It is not easy to become a successful author over night , just wait and work hard & I am sure that you will realize that Writing is made for you '

Can't help but hugged me so tight ! She was very happy and I am glad that I saw her huge smile again . At least I made her feel better than this morning .

' Don't know what to say , I am so proud to have you my little cupcake & see your company growing up year after year '

' Well ! I am the oldest so you are my little cupcake ' I said playfully

We spent the rest of the evening turning around London's streets without paying attention to the time . To be honest I needed a day off and that's all thanks to Her '