Day 10: Strawberry Lemonade

OTP: MinaKushi
Characters: Minato Namikaze (Canon) Kushina Uzumaki (Canon) Anime/Manga: Naruto
Status: Dude, they had a child, do I really need to say their status?
Minato's PoV
I was pacing around my apartment in deep thought. Why? Pretty simple, today was my first date with Kushina and I had no idea what to do. It wasn't like I didn't plan anything I did, it's just well, every idea didn't seem good enough. I couldn't wing it either. I heard a knock on my door. "Yes?" I said. "May I come in?" Onee-chan asked."Sure," I replied still pacing. "Whoah. Okay otouto-chan what happened in here?" she said. "Nothing, just thinking," I said continuing to pace around my room. She grabbed my shoulders and said,"Spill Minato," she said. "Fine, it's my first date with Kushina and I have no idea what to do," I said. She let go and started to laugh. "Oh,Minato. the answer is so simple. A first date is all about getting to know each other and enjoying their company. All you do is take her to places you know that you'll both enjoy and where you can be comfortable. Like the strawberry lemonade vendor or Ichiraku Ramen. Now get changed into your street clothes and go pick her up," she said and exited my room. Where we'll both enjoy huh? I quickly got changed and headed out. I passed by onee-chan and gave her a hug. "What's that for Mina-kun?" she said. "For helping," I replied. She laughed and kissed my forehead. "Okay, now get going," she said pushing me. I headed to Kushina's apartment and when I arrived, I knocked politely on her door. "Coming!" I heard. I waited and in a few minutes,she opened the door. "H-hey Minato," she said. I blushed immediately when I saw her. "Hey K-Kushina," I replied. "Should we get going?" I asked. We first went to Ichiraku Ramen but, she ended up throwing up because she ate too fast. We took a walk around but, I tripped and we both ended up falling. In short, everything was a disaster. When we were finally walking back, I saw a vendor selling lemonade. "Hey Kushina, do you want some?" I asked. She looked and her eyes lit up. She nodded and I went and got her some. I got back and I have her the lemonade and we sat down. By accident, she ended up choking so I patted her on the back. She ended up spitting some on me but, I didn't care that much. After everything, I sort of expected it. "Sorry Minato. I really am. Oh god, why do I keep-" she said but, deciding that this date couldn't get any worse so I kissed her. I slowly leaned back and put a finger on her lips before she said anything. "Look, I'm going, to be honest. This was the worst date possible," I said and I saw her eyes cast downward. I smiled and continued,"But, I don't really mind because I spent it with you. Sure, things didn't go as planned but, it was funny in some weird way,so I don't regret asking you and since things can't get much worse unless you reject me, Kushina Uzumaki would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?". "You think I let just anyone take my first kiss and date? You should've figured it out by now ya know?" she replied with a cheeky grin. I smiled and kissed her again.It was a successful date after all. I have to remember to thank onee-chan later too. Strwaberry lemonade does wonders!