MOM

"Well mom and dad are now home sadly" I say. "I was hoping that would never happen knowing Kate is a snitch she will tell mom and I will be up here talking to her for hours all she would want is to comfort me" I think to myself. "I do not need comforting I am over him maybe, well I do like him still, wait do I like him" I think to myself. "I do love him how could he be so stupid" I say loudly.

   "Honey" Mom yells. "What" I yell back. "Can I come up to your room we need to talk" she yells again. "I already know what she wanted, I knew Kate to her what had happened" I thought to myself. "Sure" I yell back to her.

  "Kate told me what happened I am really sorry we can both get through this together" she said. "Fine mom" I say. "Well" she said. "You know how me and dad got into a divorce" she said. "Yeah" I say. "That was a hard time I did not want to go through that I still loved him. "Mom this is not about you" I say. "I know sweetie I just want to make you fell better" she said "I do not need you right now I will call  you when I am ready but right now I do not want to talk" I say. "Ok" she says. "I will call you down for supper I a little bit" mom said. "Can I just eat in my room alone I peace" I say. "Sure" she says again.

 "It is finally time for supper" I think to myself. 15 minutes ago: "MOM I AM SO HUNGRY IS IT TIME TO EAT YET BRING IT UP HERE YOU KNOW I AM IN A BAD MOOD DO YOU WANT TO MAKE IT EVEN WORSE" I yell to the basement. "NO HUNNY AND SETTLE DOWN" she yells back. ""WELL HURRY UP OR ELSS... I burst into tears at that moment and think to myself I love that boy why the hell did he ever have to break up with me in the first place anyway.

  "Now I know I love that boy and I will text him to see why this happened what I can do better and what I can fix to stay together" I think to myself.