so many secrets part2

I looked between the books with wide eyes, omg it was Alex and Lina.

" see this is the information" jay wispered

" i cant believe it" i held my hand to my mouth

" shh wait" he jestered for me to look again

Lina let go of alex's hand and ran down the isle and turned a corner.

" what are you doing" alex went up to her

" i love libraries" she ran her finger over the cover of a book.

" what book is that?" he looked down at her.

" really you can't put the pieces together" she gave the book to him

Alex watched the book for a second, " secrets" why the book called that it seems weird

" really Alex i gave it to you as a hint, i want to tell Amber."

" why" he kind of sounded devensive

" because she's my cousin and our best friend, she should know. She would never keep anything from us so why should we keep this from her" Lina walked away from him, " i'm going to find.

"stop, Lina come back " he tried to grab her wrist but she escaped him.

The unexpectable happened next, i was not expecting that to happen. Eveything happened so fast, i guess i was'nt ready to tell either and i was keeping a secret. A secret that i should of told, now everything is crumbling  before me and i wanted to run from it.

Jay took my hand and pulled me out into the isle, he stepped out right in front of Lina. Her shocked expression made my heart hurt, Alex was close behind and he did'nt look to happy.

" what is this" Alex said his voice full of anger

" Alex I'm so sorr...." tears started to fall.

Jay stepped in front of me " you don't have to apologise for anything" he looked up at Lina and Alex " everyone has secrets, we did'nt tell you guys because it was'nt offical yet, what is you excuse Alex".

" we don't have one jay and i'm sorry for not telling you Alex was stopping me" Lina walked up to me and hugged me.

" it's ok, it does'nt matter Lina."
" sure "
"Yup" i smiled at her