T w e n t y S e v e n

Sophie sleeps comfortably in the bed as Cody comes back into the room, attempting to wake her up. He gets into the bed as she moves around a bit. "Baby girl wake up." He whispers in her ear. She groans and opens her eyes slightly. He looks at her with a smile on his face and she blushes and looks away. "So I got a call from an agency that would love to have a shoot with us." He says. "Oh really?" She asks raising an eyebrow. "Yeah and they work under Calvin Klein." He added and her eyes widen. "Oh my gosh, we need to go now!" She exclaims and he laughs. "Let's get ready." He says as the two get ready.

__________
As the two step inside of the large studio, they are greeted by a woman. "Cody, long time no see." She smiles at him while hugging him. "You must be Sophie. So nice to meet you." She hugs Sophie. "I'm Megan and I will be over your photo shoot today for Calvin Klein." Megan states. "Also your sister Maggie is over there getting her makeup done for her shoot." She added. The three walk into the make up room to see Maggie sitting in the seat. Sophie runs to her seat and gives her a hug. Sophie sits in the chair next to her as Cody walks into another room to get ready for his shoot. The makeup and hair artists start on her.

________
Cody stands in front of the cameras for his shoot, wearing jeans that are unbuttoned and showing the waist band of the boxers. Suddenly Sophie steps out wearing the white modern cotton bralette, along with blue jeans shorts that are left unbuttoned also showing the waist of the white bikini briefs. She also wears a black leather jacket and dark red lipstick on her lips. "Are you ready?" Sophie asks walking towards him. He nods with a smirk and she stands in front of the camera with him. "First pose is, Sophie you stand closer to him and Cody you place your hand on her hip, look at one another like you are going to kiss each other." The photographer says to the two. The two lean in, their lips almost touching. "Perfect, one more for me." The photographer flashes the last picture. "Sophie place your hand on his chest and look him in the eyes." He tells her. She places her hand on his muscular chest and looks into his eyes while slightly biting her lip. "One more." He finishes. "That's a wrap for the photos, but Sophie although this is your first shoot, I want you to take part in a commercial with Cody. Is that okay?" The photographer asks. "Yeah let's do it." She answers. "Alright, right this way." He leads them to a shower like stage. "Sophie I'm gonna need you to remove the jacket, along with the shorts. Cody remove the jeans." He says. The two remove the items and step into the running water. "Cody hold to her waist, and every now and then lean in like you're gonna kiss also keep eye contact but not too much." He tells them. "And action." The camera starts to roll and the water showers over them. Sophie pushes him up against the wall slightly and he looks into her eyes. His hand stays on her waist and he leans in, and his lips connect with hers which takes her by surprise. The water comes down harder and she pulls back while biting his bottom lip and tugging at it slightly. She places her hand on his torso and they both look down then looking back at one another. The camera stops rolling and the showers cut off. "That was great you guys. That's a wrap." Megan says. Megan brings the two towels and leads them back into their rooms. The two get ready to go but Megan approaches them. "We will have the photos and commercial ready in 2 days but they will be up in 3." She says. "Okay, thank you so much. This was amazing." Sophie says as they head out.