T h i r t y O n e

A/N: So this is the outfit Sophie will wear for this particular photoshoot

_____________________

As Sophie and Cody are asleep, she wakes up from the ringing of her phone. She looks at the caller ID, noticing that it's from Emma. "Hey Soph, they're ready for you to come in.'' Emma says over the phone. "Alright here I come.'' She responds as the two hang up. She turns toward Cody who is awake. "Babe would you mind going somewhere with me?" Sophie asks while sitting up. "No.'' He answers. "Okay,come on.'' She says as they get ready. 

____________

The two reach the large building and walk in. Sophie runs toward Emma, hugging her tightly. "The crew are waiting in the room for you." Emma tells her. Sophie nods and gives Cody a quick kiss before going toward the room. "So what is she doing for this photoshoot?'' Cody asks Emma. "For a long time she has been wanting to do this project of defying labels.'' She says. "Back in highschool Sophie would be picked on by the way she dressed, one day she would be a girly girl then the next she would be a tomboy.'' Emma added. Sophie steps out with a black dress on and her hair in tight curls along with a full face of makeup. She steps into the large bathroom as the camera starts to roll. She starts out looking in the mirror while fixing her makeup. After a few seconds of looking at herself, she starts to take her hair down. She walks toward the small tub with a bucket and turns on the faucet. She fills the bucket up with water and looks into the camera. She lifts the bucket over her head and pours the water on herself. Her once curly hair becoming straight and damper. She repeats this a few more times and removes the dress, revealing a black bralette and Calvin Klein boy shorts. Sophie grabs a towel and drys herself off while walking across the room. She approaches a chair with a floral button up men's top with black joggers and a snapback. She puts on the pants that are slightly baggy. She looks in another mirror to see her face makeup free and damp hair. She puts on the shirt and rolls up the sleeves. She places the hat on her head backwards and puts on the black Doc Martens that sit beside her. She places the gold rings on both hands and the gold bracelet on her wrist. Sophie looks into the mirror,smiling in approval and grabs the cigarette package next to the sink. She places one between her lips and lights it with a lighter. She looks at the camera and exhales, smoke clouding the air. The camera stops rolling and she lets out a cough,placing the cigarette in the sink. "That was perfect Sophie, now we have a few questions,'' the crew states. "How long have you been waiting to do this project?'' She crosses her arms. "I have been waiting 3 years to finally do this project.'' She answers. "What is the effect you want this to have on girls and boys all over the world?'' "To be who you are and who you want to be, don't let people of any sort bring you down. Be an outcast, don't let the idea of popularity get into your head of what people think you should and shouldn't do.'' She finishes. Sophie walks over toward Cody and he engulfs her in a hug and presses a kiss on her lips. "You did so good baby, I am so proud of you.'' He says and she smiles.