T h i r t y

'Date Night

'Date Night.'

2,078 likes,30 comments

View comments;

@Emmaaa; Awe,couple goals.

@TroyeSivan; Have fun love.

@Mag-EEE; Give lots of kisses;)

@TaliaHodge; We got the same shoes honey:)

@tinawoodsss; matching outfitsss.

@acaciabrinley; Have fun;)

@tydelevi; Cutieee.

@MandaPanda; Same jacket.

@codychristian; Beautiful.

@SamanthaGreene; Have fun;)

@AndreaRusset; Outfit goalsss

@LeahPayne; I wish my wardrobe was that cute.

@jennxpenn; You're too cute.

@Lauren; :))

@Naomi_sav; I love that jacket.

______________
"Babe are you ready?" Cody yells from downstairs. "I'm coming!" She yells back. She grabs her phone and checks her makeup on the mirror. She goes downstairs and he gets up from the couch. "You look gorgeous." He wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her softly. "Thank you." She smiles.

_____________
"So where are we going?" Sophie asks as they are driving. "First we are going to Gloria's then we are going to just drive around in L.A.'' He says with a smile. He grabs her hand, intertwining their fingers together. She then gets a text from Acacia.

Tattoo Mom: Soph are you at home?

Soph: Nope

Tattoo Mom: Well what are you doing?

Soph: Going on a date....

Tattoo Mom: Ooohhhhh where are you guys going?

Soph: Gloria's.

Tattoo Mom: Ohh, well have fun!

Soph: KK,I will.

Tattoo Mom: Byeeee!!

Soph: Okay bye mom.

Tattoo Mom: You and this nickname. But anyway bye love you have a good time.

Soph: Love you.💜

She puts her phone in her lap and turns her attention towards Cody. They pull into the parking lot as he stops the car. The two get out of the car and he wraps one arm around her. They walk in and a lady with menu's approaches them. "Hi welcome to Gloria's. I hope you enjoy your time here. Table for two?" The lady asks. "Yes." Cody answers. She walks them toward a booth. They sit across from one another and she hands them their menu's. Sophie looks at the menu as Cody does the same.

_________________
After the two get threw eating, they leave, ready to go to drive around. He starts the car and starts to drive. "Thank you for dinner babe." She thanks him while grabbing his hand. "You're welcome." He says back. He drives downtown as it starts getting darker. She looks at all the city lights.

____________
As the two arrive home Sophie looks at her phone and it reads 10:34pm. The two walk into the bedroom and he sits on the bed. "Did you have fun?" He asks Sophie. She nods with a smile while walking towards him. She wraps her arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around her waist. He pulls her closer to him and kisses her. She kisses back and his grip on her waist tightens. She runs her fingers through his hair and he pulls back slowly. She pecks his lips one last time and he gets up and goes to the bathroom. Sophie takes off her jacket and her shoes, changing into more comfortable clothes. Cody walks back into the room with nothing but sweatpants on. He gets into bed and the two fall asleep in each other's arms.