Chapter 1

“Skye they’re catching up! Quick, speed up!”  Charlotte shouted.

“I can’t! I’ll cross the speed limit!” I shouted back.

“Who cares?” Charlotte sighed.

“Fine.” I stepped on the gas and the car reached up to 70 miles an hour. Luckily we were on a motorway, so we were fine.

“Skye.” I looked over at Charlotte.

“Yes?”                                                     

“Well, I was kind of stupid to offer it all to you.” She sighed.

“Kind of? Your insane!” I shouted at Charlotte.

“Well, sorry. But you don’t need to be a bitch with so much attitude. You can at least forgive me right?” Charlotte asked, looking innocently at me.

“Well,” I slowed the car down,” I suppose I can when you get me out of…jail!” I said, as I heard the police sirens turn louder and louder every second. And then I pulled up to the side of the road. And that was it, the police chased us down. And now, I just had to hope my parents would get us out of this mess.

A few minutes passed and the police were checking my car, our pockets and anything they found suspicious.

“Oh,” one of the police officer’s chuckled, “ Here we are.” He said as he showed the other two police officers what he had found.

They both gave him a confused look,” Drugs?” They said in unison.

“How old are you ladies?” The first officer asked them.

“I’m 19.” I answered.

“I’m 18. 19 in two weeks.” Charlotte said. One of the officers chuckled.

“Looks like you might be spending your birthday in jail, darling.” The officer winked at Charlotte. Charlotte looked at me nervously.

“Right, let’s get you two girls into the car shall we?” I and Charlotte stepped into the police car.