chapter one

I Giggled to myself, this was my first date and I had no idea what i was going to do. Just to make it clear though, the reason this is my only date is because i don't just say "yes" to any hot fag who asks me out, and trust me there's been allot. You see when I like a guy, that's the only guy I will accept.

I sighed, my thoughts always get scrambled way off track. I looked up in the mirror, Instead of my usual straight red hair, I had made large cascading curls that went a little further then my chest. My ocean blue eyes were staring at me, I only put some eyeliner and mascara on my eyes so i didn't look fake. I had a few freckles here and there, but i absolutely hated them! then there were my lips, they were tinted a light reddish color. My lips were small and my Mom had always told me how she thought my lips were to small to fit my big mouth.

Oh Mom.... It had been four years since you left me and Ben alone. Since then he had his 8th birthday, and I'm now 17. You'd be so proud of Ben. He's making straight A's where I'm falling into a hole, a deep dark hole I'm afraid if i sink any further I'll be gone. Gone from the pain, and the suffering. Since you left, Dad went crazy. If we so much as make one small slip up were bruised and battered, I always take Ben's hits. He worries about me and I tell him It'll be alright, we'll make it out, even if I don't believe it.

I wiped a tear from my eye. This was my first date! I was supposed to be happy! I mean i was going out with the guy I had had a crush on for the past 2 years! His names Alex, and oh man is he heaven on earth! Like, it's getting hot in here so take off all you clothes so i can see all that lusciousness hot! And is smile! Don't even get me started on this boys smile! He--

I was cut off by a sudden beep that had scared me. I turned to see my phone. It was a text, from Alex! Alright keep calm and don't fan girl, keep calm and don't fan girl. I kept repeating this as i went over to check my phone, the text read, "Hey bae I'm here. Hurry your cute little booty down here ;)" I would be lying like a dead mouse in the tummy of a, now, full Kitty's tummy if i said I didn't fan girl. I screeched while i did high knees in a circle. I know your lying girls if you say youv'e never done this, don't even try denying it!

I threw my phone in my little backpack purse thing along with my house keys, tampons, some lip gloss, my wallet, and some condoms. What? A girl has to be prepared! I'm just kidding my dad thinks im some kind of slut so he makes me take them with me everywhere.

"Bye dad I'm going out!" I said as i walked past him to get to the door. Every time I saw him i just wanted to break down. Poor Ben has never seen him any other way, but i have. Back when Mom was with us, he always tried to look his best. He was always cleanly shaved and worked out everyday. He tried his best to make sure everyone was always happy, and we were. The best thing about him though was how he treated Mom. He was always giving her little surprises, making her luagh, and taking her out on tons of dates, they acted like a young couple high on life. I had always said that how I wanted my relationships to be.Then Mom disappeared. Dad went Into a hole, like mine but much, much deeper. It was like a domino effect, he stopped going to the gym, then he started getting drunk everynight, then it was all day, he stopped going to work, then finally came the Abuse.

He looked up me with those blank, heartless eyes, "You look like shit." he spat at me. I used to it so It didn't sting as much as It used to, but it still hurt a little. I just smiled and walked out the front door yelling up to Ben that I would be gone for awhile, then closing and locking the door behind me.

I turned and looked up to see Alex's wonderful face in his car looking straight up in me. I felt like was on cloud nine as I strolled over to him, my vans guiding the way. I walked right up to his car, opened the door got in, and closed it behind me. Then, we were off. I was about to have the happiest night of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~you don't knows point of veiw~~~~~~~~~

I watched as Remi strolled out of that house she so longed to get out of, her amazing red curls that i just wanted to brush my hands through bouncing all the way to that, that peasants car! She liked him and I hated the way he smiled at her with those lust flled eyes! That was my Remi, and i was about to take her and finally claim her as my own!

HEY THERE LOVELYS! How was it? First chapter, yay! I know it's short, but trust me the chapters to come will be longer. In the meantime though, will someone please make me a cover? Thanks.