love.

x
xx
2014
xxxx
xxxxx
xxxxxx

Happy New Year!

Everyone greeted each other a 'Happy New Year', sitting together in a round table feasting over delicious dishes. It was a great evening and everyone was gathered—relatives, friends, neighbors.

And one of them was Lee Chan.

I smiled at the thought of him. Even his name cheers me up. To be honest, I have a little crush on him. Okay, I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON HIM!

I was itching to approach him and hug him...but he was nowhere to be found. I was nonchalantly looking around of him until...

"Looking for me?"

His sweet voice echoed through my ears.

I smiled and greeted him. "Hey..."

We weren't usually this awkward but there's just something.

"Joo-ah, Happy New Year!" He pranced around cheerfully. Chan was a big puffball of joy to be honest. When I'm with him, I'm always happy.

"Channie~ Where were you? Happy fricken New Year Channie!!" I engulfed him with a power hug.

"I guess you missed me so much." It was always like this. We said stuff like this to each other, something like a couple would say.

Except we weren't.

But we didn't really take these serious. Like we always thought that it was just our closeness.

"Of course, I was so bored when you weren't here."

On my inside, my heart was going all giddy.

"Joo-ah, come with me." He looked so squishy yet nervous. Of course, I followed him. But I was even surprised when he grabbed my hands and led me to the garden of the house.

The garden was nice. It was my first time coming here. The plants were beautifully grown and the flowers have bloomed perfectly.

"Woah...this place is amazing!" I gasped while looking around admiring the flowers.

"Like you..." He mumbled.

"What did you say?" I turned around, expecting an answer.

He looked around nervously. "Nothing..."

"Eyy! You definitely said something." I started walking in circles, pointing a finger on him.

"Okay, I said you were amazing."

And I stopped prancing around. His words processed in my mind. He just said I was amazing.

I took it as a joke and flipped my hair. "Of course I'm the amazing Yoon Song Joo."

"Yoon Song Joo." He said it with full admiration. It made my heart drop.

"I like you."

And it was then my heart exploded with joy and love. His voice echoed through my brain like a harmony. I like you. I like you. I like you. I started crying tears of joy.

"Joo-ah! Are you okay? Why are you crying oh my god!" He started panicking and looking around.

"HaHahHaahHa huehu hu Hahe I'm crying tears of joy." I thought I was going crazy.