Chapter 17

I was walking around getting my stuff ready for school. Santana was chasing me around the house just like she has for the past two weeks.

"You need to tell him rach, I mean for gods sake, I can see your baby bump!" She yelled

I pulled down my dress a little more while trying to cover my bump. I haven't spoken to Finn since I found out. I'm too scared. Santana won't leave me alone about this. So she's not really helping me out here.

Finns also been trying to reach me. I've ignored all his calls. I don't know what to say without blurting out, 'I'M PREGNANT'. Everything's just so stressful and morning sickness isn't helping.

Last week while Santana and I went out to get some pizza, Finn stopped by the house. I nearly peed my pants. He was just waiting there. I freaked out and hid in the car. He hasn't passed by since. But he hasn't stopped calling.

I feel awful, especially because school is starting, and he'll figure it out eventually. Also every time Britt comes over she goes on and on about these baby diseases I need to watch out for. It's freaking me out!

"Rachel, you're not going to be able to walk into school without giving away the fact that you're two months prego with Frankenteens baby, also Sage is back and I don't think she's going to like this either, so be careful" Santana complained worried

"I will, just please let me handle this," I beg

San just looks at me as we wait by the door and I can see her giving in,

"Fine I won't say anything, but at least talk to him" she tells me as we walk out the door

I dropped my book as Santana went to the car. I went back to get it and I got this chill. You know, that creepy feeling you get when you feel like you're being watched.

I picked up the book and checked around, it seemed pretty normal, but something didn't feel right.

|||
At school
|||
I walked in with my binder tight to my stomach area, but not too tight, and looked for people from glee club. Well everyone except Kurt. He's not dumb he'd figure out about my situation in half a second.

"Kurt Hummel is ready for senior year baby!" Kurt yelled

I freak out a little and rush to the nearest bathroom, but of course not until I hear a loud squeal,

"Eeek! Is that my twinie Rachel Berry!???" Kurt yells

Damn, I slowly turn around to see Kurt rushing to me. He hugs me so tight I drop my binder. Man what's up with me and dropping things today. I wore a dress so it wouldn't be noticeable but by the look on Kurt's face, I don't think I succeeded.

"Rachel, I heard you were with Finn for two months, mind telling, me the outcome of it?" He whispered looking at my stomach

I quickly grabbed my binder and used it to hide my bump. Santana was right it's so obvious. Damn it! Why is this baby so big!!

"Um, I need to go say hi to Quinn!" I say nervous

I walk away as fast as my little legs can carry me, but while I was running I ran right into someone muscular chest. I fall back on the floor and see the person.

I literally feel my heart stop.

"Rach, are you ok? Where have you been, I've been trying to reach you!?" He said worried, while helping me up

I couldn't find the words to tell him anything. I was literally mute. He was still staring at me confused. He was holding my hands still and I was silent.

"Finn!!" I hear her yell

I quickly take my hand back and use my binder to cover my bump. Finn looked protective of me and stepped in front of me.

"What are you doing with her!!!????" Sage yelled again

Finn was still standing in front of me. I've never been more scared in my life, till now.

"I was just leaving" I finally choke out

I quickly walk in the other direction. I feel Finn staring at me so I glance back and see him sad. Sage starts walking away angry. I'm toast if she finds out about this baby.

|||
???? POV
"Get rid of her and fast, I don't want her anywhere near me or him, do I make myself clear? Also I want all the information you got on them while I was gone"

"Yeah boss, I'll get the job done"