Chapter 8

Ever since last week with Finn, I went into a sort of bad mood. Everything just seems useless when I know Finn and I can never be together. Kurt's been trying to get me to go out with him and Quinn and Mercedes, but I don't want to. What's the point of my senior year without having Finn around.

I mean it's not like he was just my boyfriend, he was also my best friend, and now because some crazy girl says so, I'm suppose to stay away? I don't want to. I don't think I can. This all just seems to hard to do. I need Santana. But ever since Brittany started going out with Artie she's been even meaner.

"Santana, can I talk to you?" I asked her before school started

She stopped and looked at me. She probably noticed that I went back to my hobo clothes. Some jeans and a shirt. That's it. Not my usual skirts or crop tops or jackets.

"What do you want?" She asked

If I can't be besties with her again I'll at least try to make it up to her by helping her win Brittany over.

"I want to help you get Brittany back" I told her simply

"Why?" She asked

"Because I know you love her, and when you told her she was too afraid to say it back" I said

"How do you know I told her that?" She asked

"I was your best friend, remember?" I asked trying to lighten up the mood

"Yeah, was, as in not anymore" she said walking away

But I couldn't have anymore people leaving me,

"Please, stop being mad at me, I really need my best friend" I said almost crying

She stopped and just stood there. I didn't move either. I just want her to come back. I don't want to be alone anymore. I know I have Kurt and everyone else, but it's not the same without her.......and Finn.

I was about to walk away and cry but she turned around and saw me almost crying. She came closer and looked at me, then pulled me in for a hug. I immediately hugged her back.

"I missed you Tana" I said still hugging her

"I missed you too Berry" she replied

We pulled away and looked at each other smiling,

"Friends?" I asked

She pulled me in with her pinkie and smiled saying

"Best friends"

|||
Glee time
|||
Kitty POV
This last week has been super depressing for my brother. I mean all he does is stay in his room, and he loves being outside. So it's weird. I think he's just sad because everyone knows Finchel still loves each other. I think he's finally comprehending that him and Rachel will never happen.

Good for him, but bad that he's having such a hard time getting over her.

I wanted him to go out with someone to initially start moving on, but everyone's taken or in their couple issues....or gay. Believe it or not pairing someone up for my brother is hard. Everyone in this school is either in a relationship, having complications, or they're just straight up weirdos.

"Sam, it's time for glee club, let's go!" I yelled

He slowly turned the corner while looking like a zombie. I'll find him someone, eventually. But right now i's got my eyes on Artie. It's just Britt, I mean I love her but she belongs with Santana. Everyone knows. They're just like Finchel, OTP.

Only they don't realize it yet.
||
Rachel POV
I was standing in the front with Santana facing the board and with my back facing everyone else. Since Santana and I are besties again, it makes sense to show everyone by singing a song. Also while in cool outfits.

Santana's in a red crop top and black leggings, I'm in a black crop top and a red short skirt. We're both wearing converse.

"Alright take it away Santana and Rachel"

Mr.Schue said as the beat started and Santana and I smiled at each other before we started,

Santana: I don't know why I like it, huh! I just do

We turned to face everyone and almost all the guys had their mouths open. It was kind of funny. But right now this is just Santana and I reconciling our friendship.

We finished and it was so much fun. Everyone gave us a standing ovation, but Santana and I just hugged each other. It's great to have my best friend back.

A/N
In the video that was the dance pezberry did, but the costumes are different, obviously😂 and Finn and Brittany aren't recording them☹️