Chapter 2

Ethan's Pov
It was 3:30 in the morning and i woke up cause i heard Riley talking to someone. I rolled over and saw that she was still sleeping, she had tears running down her face was mumbling something. "No stop" she kept saying. I sat up and looked down at her crying, she opened her eyes and the tears just started pouring out. "You ok?" I asked. "Ya i just had a really bad dream" she said wiping the tears off her face. "What do you usually do when you have a bad dream?" I asked trying to calm her. "If i tell you you'll think Ima baby" she said sitting up. "No i wont" i said. "Well I usually go lay with my mom" she said looking down. I laid back down and faced her, "you can lay with me if it makes you feel better" i said. She just looked down at me, i dont think she expected me to say that. "You sure?" She asked. "Ya its ok" i said "come here". She pulled the blankets back up and put her head on my chest. "Hold on" i said as we both sat back up. "I have to take this off or ill sweat" i said taking my shirt off. I saw her look down at my abs, her eyes widened and then looked back up at me. "What?" I asked laughing. She just looked at me. I laid back down and she put her head back on my chest. I put my arm around her and closed my eyes. Riley was really cute and her personality was amazing, i think im starting to like her. The whole night she kept jumping because of the dreams and i just rubbed her back and she stopped.
-6:30-
I opened my eyes and saw my mom standing next to me on the side if the bed. "New pillow" she laughed looking down at me and Riley. "She had a bad dream" i said. "Ok well im going to work, your brothers probably not gonna wake up till 1 so you can just sleep till then, but when he does get up can you guys run to the house and shut the lights off, i think i left them on" she said. "Ya sure" i said before closing my eyes again. I hears the door shut and Riley started to rub her head on me. I turned over to face her and she buried her face into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist and fell back to sleep.

Rileys pov
When i woke up i felt Ethan still holding me. I dont know why but i felt really safe when i was with him, i mean ya I've only known him for the past day but still i liked the feeling. I heard Grayson get up and walk into the bathroom, I turned over so my back was to Ethan but his arms were still around me and i was still up against him. Grayson came out of the bathroom and just looked at us and smiled. He walked over to the side of the bed and got down on his knees and put his face on the bed. "Morning Gray" i said. "Morning" he said scratching his head. "You know he told ne he thinks your cute" he said. "He does?" I asked. I felt my face warm up, i was definitely blushing. "Ya, how did you end up cuddling?" He asked. "I had a bad dream and he said i could lay with him" i said. "Ooooo... Luvvv" he teased. "Shut up Gray" I heard Ethan say. Grayson got up and went down stairs. I turned over so i was facing Ethan again, i was just looking at him and then he opened eyes and our eyes met. "Morning" he said in a cute morning voice. "Morning" i said back. We just laid there for a minute. "Can i ask you something?" I asked. "You just did" he said smerking. "Did you tell Grayson that you thought i was cute?" I asked. His eyes closed and a smile crept across his face.
He opened his eyes up again a few seconds later, kissed my forehead and then got up. I followed him out the door, i took that as a yes.

•••••Two Weeks Later•••••
I really liked Ethan, its been two weeks since we met and it already feels like forever. Me and Grayson were more like brother and sister then we were friends. We have all gotten really close these past few weeks. I found out that Grayson had a girlfriend named Niki, Ethan likes me, and some other personal things that i wish i didnt know. We all decided to go to the movies today, so we went to go see Insidious. I swear they only picked it so i would sit close to Ethan. After the movie we went back to the house and i took a nap with Ethan and Grayson went over to there house and grabbed some more clothes and stuff. I woke up with Ethan's arms wrapped around my waist, i loved this feeling. I turned around to fave him and our eyes met. "Hey" he said kissing my forehead. "Hey" i said back. We just laid there until Grayson came back. When i heard the door shut, i knew it was Gray. He cane running up the stairs and jumped on the both of us. "PACKAGE DELIVERY!" He yelled. We both sat up, i looked down at the package that had my name on it but i had no idea what it was. I opened the box and there was a smaller box inside it that said "Vs" which was my favorite store. I figured that my mom ordered me something. I pulled out the smaller box and put it on my lap. I opened up the box and water hit me in the face. "GRAYSON!!!" I yelled wiping the water away from my face. He was laughing historically. I got up and chased him down the stairs.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Im sorry this chapter is so short, new chapter tonight. Don't forget to vote. Hope you guys are enjoying it so far❤️