Chapter 11 (Edited)

Riley's pov
I woke up that morning and had 14 messages from Niki, she had left early this morning because her mom needed her home. Me and Niki have gotten really close this past month, i guess you can say were best friends. I opened up my messages and i was shocked.

*Texts from Niki*
Niki- Listen Grayson told me to stay out of it but i cant because your my bestfriend and i would want you to tell me to.
Niki- So last night i was talking to Gray and he got this text from Wendy and i was like (see if your brother can send me nudes why cant you) and there was a nude pic of Eth
Niki- I dont even know how she got both of there numbers anyways, she texted them to him through a ICloud account.
Niki- I dont know what your gonna do but you need to talk to him bout that because thats not ok Ryles, but i love you text me later when ur done talking to Ethan
*End*

Are you kidding me and just when i thought things were going great, how could he send her a nude pic. I got out of his bed and walked in to the hallway with tears rolling down my face, when i looked up Gray was standing in front of me. "Im taking it as Niki told you about the messages" he said pulling me in for a hug. "ya" i said ask my tears fell on to his shoulder. Once he let go i walked into my room and started to get ready for the day, Me and Gray were going to shopping for some new clothes. I threw on a pair of shorts and my Adidas crew neck and some black vans, i put on some mascara and did my eyebrows and eyeliner then i just threw my hair up in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand, sprayed some perfume and then walked back into the hall way to get Grayson. When i shut my door i turned around to see Ethan leaning up against the wall. "You look cute" he said pulling in close to him. "Thanks Ethan" i said pulling away from him. "Whats wrong" he looked at me confused as if he doesnt know what he did. "Nothing i dont wanna talk about it right now, i have to go" i said walking up to Grays door. "Where are you going?" he asked. "The mall with Gray" i said turning back around to look at him. "Can i come?" he asked. I wanted to say no and scream and yell at him but i cant deal with all of this right now, ill just talk to him about it tonight. "Ya, whatever" i said opening Grays door. I walked in and Grayson was just putting his shirt on,  swear this kid never has clothes on. "You ready?" i asked. "Ya, Ethan's coming?" he asked. "Ya, i guess" i said. I just rolled his eyes, i know he was disappointed at Ethan as well. We both walked down stairs and waited for Ethan, he takes longer then i do. When he final came door stairs we were about to leave but Gray let his keys up stairs. He ran up to get them and Ethan was talking to me about how our outfits match, he was wearing a Adidas sweatshirt and some jeans with vans and a beanie. "We look like we belong on Instagram" he said laughing. I laughed to because it was kind of funny we really did, we took a few pics and posted them on mine and his Instagram. We were getting tons of comments like "Goals, How Cute, I Ship Them" and just a bunch of bullshit like that, if they only knew the truth. Grayson came back downstairs and we left, the car ride was typical we blasted the music and sang along while we made snapchats. We pulled up the the mall and got out the car, i walking between the boys and Ethan kept trying to hold my hand but i just wasnt feeling it. We went to a few stores and got some stuff, then we went to the Starbucks that was at the end of the mall.

Grayson's pov
"Riley can you get the drinks?" i asked. She didnt have a problem with it so she walked over and stood at the counter and waited. Ethan was glued to his phone for most of the time we were here and i know he was texting Wendy. "Bro, do you think Riley's stupid?" i said getting kind of mad. He just looked at me like he didnt know what i was talking about, how can he do this to her i thought he really liked her. "What?" he asked. "She knows that you sent nudes to Wendy last night bro, Niki told her" i told him. "What, i never sent nudes to Wendy" he said looking over at Riley. "Um yes you did Ethan, she sent me the screen shot and i saw it because she wanted me to send her one" i said raising my voice a bit. "So thats why shes acting so weird, i didnt send her pics i swear, i haven't even talked to her since the gas station" Ethan said. I was confused i then where did the messages come from. "What, then where did they come from" i said. "i dont know but i would never send a nude in my life" he said. I started laughing "Me neither, thats why i was so shocked, what are you gonna do about Riley?" i asked. "Ill talk to her about it when we get back to the house" he said. "You better because shes pretty upset about all this, she really thinks there yours" i said before walking over to  Riley. She handed me the drinks and i passed them out, we went to like three more stores and then decided to leave because it was getting pretty late. The car ride was the same way it was on the way there, except this time Ethan was in the back just sitting there with the sad face. We pulled up to the house and got out of the car to take all the stuff out the trunk. "I got it Ryle's, here open the door" i said handing her my keys to the house. Me and Ethan grabbed all the bags and put them down in the living room, After that we all ate and then did our own thing. ME and Riley were on the couch watching SpongeBob because were childish and Ethan was bringing all of the stuff up stairs and in our rooms. It was getting pretty late and i was so tired because we've been walking around all day so i was gonna go up to my room and sleep. "Alright well ill see you in the morning" i said getting up. "Night Gray" she said kissing my cheek. I walked up the stairs and crossed paths with Ethan who looked worried.

Ethan's pov
I sat down next to Riley and tried to put my arm around her but she moved out of the way. "Riley whats the matter with you today?" i asked already knowing why she was mad. "Whats my problem?, Whats your problem Ethan, am i all of a sudden not good enough for you" she yelled. I was so confused, i really didnt send those pictures nor any of those messages." I didn't send any of those things to that girl, im serious, i love you so much why would i do that to you?" i said. "I dont know Ethan you tell me" she said looking down at her phone. "What do you want me to do Riley, i didnt send them why dont you believe me" i said raising my voice a little bit. "I dont want you talking to her Ethan, i dont want you to have anything to do with her, its crazy that were even having this conversation" she said. "I didnt send those to her but ok i wont talk to her any more" i said. She shook my head and i pulled her in for a hug, i knew everything wasn't fixed because she still doesn't trust me but i dont wanna fight over something i didnt do. We pulled away from the hug and then started to go upstairs, i was almost to the second floor when the house phone started ringing. We both ran back down and raced to the house phone to see who can get it first, of course i got it. "Hello" i said. "Hello is this Riley?" the strange man asked. "No this is her boyfriend, can i ask who is calling?" i asked confused. "Im doctor Jones, Im calling about Mr. Mayer" he said. I looked at Riley and then handed her the phone, i couldn't hear the conversation but i saw the tears start to flood her eyes. "Ok, thank you for calling" she said before hanging up. Before i could ask what happened she clung to me and began to cry like crazy, Grayson came running down the stairs and ran over to us. "What happened, are you hurt?" Grayson said out of breath. "I don't know, she didn't tell me anything, the hospital called and then this" i said. Grayson looked at me with sorry eyes, we both knew what happened but we didn't wanna jump to conclusions. "What is it babe?" i asked. "I-Its my d-d-dad" she said trying to get the words out.