The cabin

Lucas, Riley, Maya and farkle arrived at there cabin.
Riley kisses her boyfriend Lucas and says she's gonna go put her stuff in her room.
Farkle also goes.
Maya and Lucas start walking to their rooms that are on the other side of the cabin.
Lucas gets to a room but Maya steps in front of him.

Sorry cowboy this rooms mine

Why

Cause it's bigger

Doesn't matter I'm gonna be on there anyway

And why would you be in my room, Maya smirked.

Lucas leaned in and whispered in her ear.
Cause I know you want me Maya Hart

She smirked
Maybe

And walked into her room.
I'm gonna go shower bye Lucas.

Lucas Riley and farkle met at the living room.

Hey Lucas me and farkle are gonna go to the store about 20 minutes down the road to get some snack you want anything.

No babe I'm fine.

K bye
She kissed him on the cheek.

As soon as Lucas saw their car leave her team up the stairs to Maya room.
He walked into her bathroom and she was showing. The water was so hot that everything was steamy all he could see was her beautiful back through the glass door. He stripped down and slid the door open.
Maya saw him and she smirked.

You can join me Lucas but one rule you can watch but you can't touch till I say so.

Why
He said with his hand on her hip.

She pushed it off.
Because I'm gonna make you want me so bad , so when you finally get me you fuck me so hard that I can barley breath.

Lucas smirked and backed up.

Maya kept showering she got under the water and started massaging her boobs. She softly moaned as she moved around her nipples.
She then slipped one hand down her body and put one finger in her.
Lucas automatically got hard.

She bit her lip and moaned softly again.

Comon Maya don't do this to me .

Lucas whined as he grabbed his huge cock.

No touching yourself Lucas that's a rule.

Lucas groaned and Maya kept slowly touching herself. Lucas almost came from just watching .

Fuck this
Lucas said as he picked up Maya and started kissing her.

Finally cowboy, ride me.

Maya had both her legs around Lucas and she had her arms around him. Lucas started going in super hard.

Mm faster Lucas faster

Lucas sped up and was going incredibly fast. They both moaned super hard and Maya scratched into his back.

Cum in me Lucas I want to feel you.

Lucas and Maya both came. Lucas pulled out of Maya and set her down.
Maya got some body wash and stared lathering herself. And then started doing into to Lucas. She turned him around and then washed his back that was covered in scratches. Lucas turned Maya around and wrapped his arms around her. He slowly kissed her neck. She grabbed the back of his head and whispered in his ear.

Round 2 Big boy

Lucas pinned Maya against the glass wall. Her hands on the glass and her butt on his cock. He put his hands on top of her and then started going into her. Roughly he went.
Maya felt pain and passion.

Oh god yes Lucas harder baby harder.

Lucas kept going harder until he came in her.

He slowly pulled out of her.

Well that's gonna hurt for the next week huckleberry.

So worth it though.

True.