The Piano Man

Maya's pov :
I walked down my high school hallway , half way into senior year, hearing the sound that my boots made when they hit the ground.
I was wearing a pair of regular jean shorts a band shirt that was sort of a crop top and my black boots. I also had on Lucas grey big flannel , I didn't have it on like a sweater I just had it laid over my shoulders.
Lucas let me borrow it yesterday when he drove me home when it was cold and I forget to give it back.
I loved his flannels cause they smelled like his cologne which I loved.
I walked over to my locker where I found Riley and her boyfriend farkle.
And next to them was Lucas and his girlfriend missy.
Yeah that was kinda a set back but nothing that our history and love story couldn't deal with after all we are like fire.
Lucas started dating missy after I started dating rebel, me and rebel broke up 2 weeks ago and Lucas has been trying to get with me since 7 the grade so I'm not really worried about the whole missy issue.
I loved getting missy jealous so I knew exactly what I had to do.
Hey Riley and farkle
Oh and hey Lucas
I said flirtatiously
Oh I forgot to give this back to you yesterday thanks for keeping me warm
I said handing him the flannel making sure to slowly touch his arm and give missy a kinda dirty look.
Anytime hart
Missy fake coughed and walked to class while making Lucas follow.
Peaches you love making trouble.

I know I'm sorry I can't help my self Riley

Why don't you and Lucas just get together you both like each other.

Because farkle two reasons one Lucas doesn't want to seem like a bad guy for leaving missy and two it's just more fun to have missy see Lucas Being head over heals for me.

We laughed and went to class

After school Lucas took me home like every other day while missy drive herself home in her "fancy " car.

I got a message from my mom

Hey sweetie you have permission to be home late today like let's say till 9 thanks love u

Ugh I groaned

What
Asked Lucas
I read him the message

It means that she wants the place to herself and Shawn today ew
I groaned

Lucas laughed
You can stay at my place today my parents won't mind they are gone for the whole week to some auction in Cuba

Oh ok
I laughed
We drove to Lucas's house while we sang to the songs on the radio
Lucas's and mine favorite song came on and we blasted it .
Tear in my heart by TOP
We sang and laughed and screamed the whole way their.
We arrived to his house I walked through the big doors.

We went up to his room and started watching a movie and honestly if someone walked in they would guess that we were dating by the way that we were sitting.

He was leaned on the head board and I had my head on his chest and he had his arm around me.

We were all snuggled up when he made me look up by putting his hand on my chin and pulling me up.
He leaned in to kiss me but right before he was gonna I said

Uh uh uh no kiss while u still have a girlfriend

Lucas pulled out his phone and put messages with missy and said
Fine then go nuts just don't be to mean
I laughed

Hey missy it's Lucas I just wanna tell you that were over cause I kinda only dated cause maya got a boyfriend but that's over now so I honestly have no reason to be with you so that's it please don't call me cause I'm tired of your voice so yeah bye

I hit send

Lucas read it
He chuckled
You don't understand what don't be mean means do you?

I laughed

He pulled me close
Sooo where were we
He leaned in to kiss me

Not yet cowboy
I chuckled
Lucas groaned

Ok then what do you want to do cause the movies over

I don't know

Me and Lucas just sat on his bed for like 15 minutes just talking about life when I looked over and saw his piano and remember how he used to play for all of us in middle school.

Play me something piano man

Ok ok

Lucas walked over to the piano and began playing A thousand years.
He was very good
I sat in the bed softly singing along .

When the song was almost over I walked over behind him and wrapped my hands around his waist and began to kiss the back of his neck .
I left a trail of kisses on his neck until I heard a slight moan come from him I chuckled

Lucas turned around and pulled me in from my waist
I say on his lap and wrapped my hands around his neck
We started making out at first slowly but we began going really fast.
Lucas picked me up and put me on the bed
He began kissing me neck while he laid on top of me.
I could tell that he was gonna take of my shirt but he stopped kissing me and looked at me.

Are you sure?

Yeah definitely huckleberry
I said as I chuckled

Lucas chuckled and kept kissing my neck.
I slowly crept of his shirt and he ripped mine off.
He kissed around the border of my bra and then unhooked it.
He left a trial of kisses across my boobs.
I small moan slipped my lips and Lucas chuckled.
He kept kissing me neck and I unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down .
Lucas stepped out of them and pulled down my shorts.
He kissed my thighs slowly getting closer and closer he teased.

Finally he slipped of my underwear and started kissing my neck.
I felt him slowly going into me as I moaned.
He started going faster
"Ugh Lucas yes"
I moaned super loud feeling butterflies all over my body.
We kept going till we both came.
I laid down on the bed completely out of breath.

I stared at Lucas and laughed

"What?" He asked

"I just realized that sheep aren't the only thing you ride"

"Oh shut up hart"
He laughed

He leaned over and kissed me slowly and in that moment I could feel his kiss all the way to my toes because I knew that this was how it was supposed to be.