Studying

Hey mom , Maya is coming over to study today like at 7 for the midterm tomorrow.

Ok Lucas that's fine but I'm not coming home til tomorrow afternoon,I have a business meeting all the way in Jersey so I'm just gonna stay over night at a hotel.

Ok mom.

You better behave Lucas

Of course mom, and why even worry you know Maya doesn't see me like that.

I know honey but things change you guys are seniors now.

Yeah ok bye mom

Bye Lucas.

Lucas mom left and it was Sunday afternoon. He called Maya and she said she was on her way.
At about 7:15 Maya arrived to Lucas huge penthouse.
She nocked on the door in a black crop top some booty shorts and some black saddles. She had her hair curled and some natural make up on.

Hey Maya come on in

Hey Lucas

So where should we study

Umm we can go in my room

Sure .

They got to his room and Maya put some music on.They sat on his bed with their legs crossed like kindergarteners. Lucas was in the top part of the bad while Maya was in front of him on the other side of the bed.

So what should we start with cowboy.

How about math.

Ok

Maya and Lucas kept studying for about half an hour until Lucas put his hand on Maya's thigh. They made eye contact. Lucas teased her.

Do you want me to move my hand.

You don't have to.

Oh Maya Hart getting wild.

Maybe, he Lucas is anybody home.

Not till tomorrow afternoon.

Maya smirked.

So Maya I'm kinda glad Riley couldn't come study with us.

Why.

Cause then I wouldn't be able to do this.

Lucas leaned over a slowly kissed Maya on the mouth very softly.

They broke the kiss and made contact.
Maya smirked.

Took you long enough.

Maya grabbed Lucas face and kissed him. They were both on there knees.
Lucas had his hands on Maya hips and they kept kissing. They made out roughly. Maya pushed Lucas down, she laid on top of his chest kissing him. Lucas grabbed Maya's ass and kept scooting her closer. Maya giggled.

What's so funny.

The fact that we actually meet to study.

Do you want to study

Nope I want you right now.

Lucas smirked and moved his hand under Maya's shirt to her waist. Maya kept kissing him. They broke the kiss and Maya took off her shirt. Lucas sat up and Maya sat on his thighs with her legs wrapped around him. They made out even harder. Lucas took of his shirt and kissed Maya's neck. A soft moan escaped Maya. Maya got on her knees again and took off her shorts. Lucas scanned her body. Her laid her on the bed, then stood up. He kissed every part of her body. He took off his jeans. He laid on her and kissed he neck. He unhooked Maya's bra and then slid of her underwear. He kissed her mouth roughly. Maya took off his boxers with her feet. Lucas slowly started entering her. Maya moaned.
She wanted more.

Lucas faster oh yes faster.

Lucas began going faster. Maya moaned in pleasure and record her legs around Lucas back and scratched him. The whole bed was shaking against the wall. Lucas went faster and kissed her neck.

Oh baby I'm coming I'm coming.

Lucas and Maya both came. Lucas slowly pulled out. He flipped over on the bed and laid Maya on top of his chest. She slowly kissed him.

So much for studying
Maya laughs

This is so much better than studying.

Totally.
They kept making out for hours completely naked. By the time they noticed what time it was, it was past midnight. Maya's parents didn't care so Maya just spent the night. They never put on clothes they just spent the night naked kissing.