Truth or Dare

It was Friday morning and I had to get ready to go to school. I had senior year with all my friends. Riley and farkle were together,zay was with Vanessa , and me and Lucas were just friends. We had some sort of connection but it was to complicated plus we had Missy drooling over Lucas all day.
Before I left I packed a bag because after school we are all going camping because Lucas uncle gave him a huge tent that fits like 12 people, it's in sections so we all have out own rooms and there's just a circle in the middle, but the wall are made up of pretty see-through material so it honestly doesn't make that much of a difference.
After I jumped in my black jeep and went to pick up Riley.

Time jump to after school

Hey Maya guess what

Asked Riley on the way to her place.

What

Today Missy came up to me and said how much she loves Lucas and how she was gonna get him one way or another

And?

And... I invented her camping with us .

WHAT RIKEY WHY WOULD YOU DO TGAT ?

because I have a plan for you to get revenge on Missy for everything she's done to us since middle school and get you with Lucas.

So what's your plan.

As we arrived to her house she told me her plan. My best friend was so vicious I loved her.

We arrived to her house and Lucas and everyone else was already there.we told them that Riley invited Missy but we didn't tell them the plan.After we said goodbye to Riley's parents we all left. Riley said she felt like driving and I told her I wasn't getting in a car if she was driving.we all laughed and I said she could drive my jeep if she was careful but I rode with Lucas in his truck cause I felt like living and with Riley driving that wasn't a guarantee. So me and Lucas hopped in his 2 people old blue truck and Riley and everyone else went in my jeep.
Me and Lucas spent the drive singing and laughing and joking about how we are scared for anyone who is in a car while Riley was driving.
We talked about how Missy was gonna meet us there and I don't think Lucas really wanted her there but he is too nice to say anything.

About 2 hours later we arrived to a campsite in the middle of nowhere.
The guys set up the huge tent while we sat on a bench telling them to hurry just to bug them.

You know you ladies can help right?
Said zay

We know sweet but we don't want to.
Replied Vanessa we all chuckled.
Abut 10 minutes later Missy arrived.
We all acted pretty nice cause we didn't want drama well not yet anyway.
Finally when it got dark we all sat in the middle circle of all the tent which was the only part that didn't have a roof so we could see the stars.
Then Riley winked at me and I new it was time to start the plan.

Hey guys wanna play truth or dare?

What are we twelve Maya?

No zay but we are bored teenagers.

True I'm in.

Everyone agreed and we played a normal game until it was Riley's turn to give a dare.she looked over at me .

Maya, truth or dare?

Dare.
I said jokingly

Ok
Said Riley as she scanned the room like she was thinking so it didn't look so planned out.

Maya I dare you to go into one of the little rooms and do 7 minutes in heaven withhhh....... Lucas.

She smirked and I looked over at Lucas .

And what if I don't

I asked Riley

Whoever doesn't do there dare sleeps outside in the cold.
She said.

I looked over at Lucas who just looked at Riley and said

Screw it why not

I chuckled and we crawled into one of the rooms and closed the curtain.
I turned on the lantern and placed it just when Riley told me too.
That way whoever was in the tent could see our shadows completely.
And Missy could see everything me and Lucas were about to do.

We sat on our knees onto of the blanket , Lucas stared at me his gorgeous green blue eyes sparkled.

Soo
I said

Oh what the hell
Said Lucas as he leaped in and pulled me close from the waist. He kissed me passionately.
Slowly he kissed me and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth a bit and his tongue snaked in.
Our tongues danced together, I felt fire works with every kiss.
I slowly took of the grey flannel he was wearing over his white shirt.
Memories rushed black of when I would get cold at school or I was gonna get dresscoded so he would put his flannel on me. The smell of his flannel I would never forget. It wasn't like an artificial cologne smell it was his smell and it was perfect.
We kept kissing till I laid down and he laid on top of me and kept kissing from my neck down. He slowly started giving me a hickey. A slight moan slipped my mouth. Lucas cane back to my lips and he continued kissing me perfectly.
He laid with his forearms next to my head holding himself up and our legs intertwined. As we started kissing more passionately the curtain was ripped open very quickly.
We looked over at zay who had yelled out.
TIMES UP LOVEBIRDS !!!!

I looked over at Missy who's face was in complete shock. She looked pissed and Riley had the biggest smirk on her face because her plan worked.
Lucas grabbed the curtain and said

Keep playing without us.

As he dragged the curtain shut, I could hear Zay chuckle.

Lucas started kissing me again , we flipped over and he sat up straight and I sat on his lap kissing him .
It was perfect his soft pink lips kept me feeling butterfly's in my stomach.
It was so perfect and he was mine for good.