Chpt. 10xD

Ok so i dunno if i should delete this story yet. i have no ideas. If you have an idea send it to me and i will use it in the story, i will also dedicate the chapter to u. i made some changes on chpt.7. they r not going out they are just taking it slow. 

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!

______________________________________________________________________The Next day__

Kennedy's POV

Thinking:

 Imma text Alli and see if she wants to come over and watch movies. DOE THINKING 

I go grab my phone and text Alli. she wanted to know if she can bring her brother Cody. I said yeah.

The doorbell rang and i said " I'LL GET IT."

ALL(Tanner,Alexa,Sena,Arielle,Adriana,Grey!): OKAY"

*when i opened the door i saw _________ THE MOST HOTTEST AUSTRALIAN EVER! CODY ROBERT SIMPSON!<3

K: Uhh..uhmm ..h-hi.

Alli: Hey kennedy this is my brother cody *she said in that thick australian accent.

K: Come in.

Cody: Nice to meet you Kennedy.

K: You to.

Thinnking :

Out of the corner of my eye i sware i saw a little jealousy go through Greysons eyes.

We all got along and decided to have a huge sleepover. it was time to go swimming,. All the girls in one room and the boys in the other.Once we got changed Cody wanted to talk to me,everybody else went outside ,and we went into my room and sat on my bed. He started talking about random stuff and you could see that he was nervous. Alli came up and asked if we were coming out and i know i saw a look of relief along his face. We went down stairs and started to go swimming. 

COMMENT VOTE FAN! 

Do u think i should delete this story?

What did u think was going to happen when cody took her into her room?

xoxo__KEnnedy__xoxo