Ch. 2 Awww......!!

I'm going to make this one longer than the first one!!:)

Kennedy's POV

~~~~~~~BUZZZ~~~~~~~

"Gosh i really have to turn that off"!

Mom:" Honey get ready the family is going to the beach today with oour neighbors!"

"Fine"

Thinking:

I wonder if our neighbors have a cute son my age? Well mine as well get dressed! So what should i wear: Red bikini which shows off my tan skin and skinny body,Yellow polka dot bikini or blue bikini?I'm going with the red bikini with a white sundress and white flip flops! I'm going to go and take a shower the leave my hair down!

20 min. after shower you get dressed and go downstairs to see your sister with a yellow bikini on and your brother with blue sim trunks on! You look at your mom and dad they don't have there swinsuits or anything on! Your confused!

"mom, why dont you and dad have your simming clothes on?"

Mom:" Well we r going to the grocerie store with the neighbors parents!"

" Do they have any kids?"

Mom: "Yes,they do! There names are Greyson,Tanner, and Alexa!"

You all get in the car. you'll meet them there !

All of the kids say:"Finally it's time to get out!"

In the distance you  see 3 kids and there mom and dad waving. The one that looked your age had brown short hair and he's really cute! My brother and who i'm guessing is tanner got along so did my sis and Alexa! That leaves me and Greyson sitting on our towels alone!

Greyson: "So.... My name is Greyson and yours is ???"

"Kennedy" You said.

G:Nice name.

K:My mom says we have to get to know each other!

G: Yah my mom did to!

K:So????

G:Ok ok What is your fav color?

They talk for about a half an hour and your bro comes up and says

Sean: Get out there love birds!

I kinda blushed at this and so did greyson i was starting to like him more! I mean i used to think he was a stuck up popstar but he's actually down to earth, nice,cute ad has a good personality!We have alot in common!

Greyson's POV:          I am starting to like Kennedy she's beautiful, down to earth, nice,cute ad has a good personality!We have alot in common! We are now splashing each other in the water until my old friend cam up i missed her so much her name is allison.

A: Hey Greyson i missed you so much!!

G: Yeah me to! This is my friend Kennedy!

A: Oh hi Kennedy nice to meet you!*Fake smiles*

G: Well me and Kennedy have to go!

A:Well give me your number and we can meet up sometime

G:ok *gives number*

Kennedy's POV:

I'm so sad now it's like my heart shattered into a million pieces!

G:Hey!

K:hi

G: You know i just met you and i can already tell when something is wrong!

K: Well, nothing is wrong!*A taer rolls down her cheek* ( greyson barely saw it)

G: Aww... Come here!!(pulled here into a tight hug)

Sean,arielle,alexa,and tanner: Awwww.....!!!!!!!

K: I'm going to go and listen to music on my ipod!

G: Ok

I was going to listen to music but i don't know if i should tell Greyson that i like him! Maybe i'll just let him find a girlfriend like allison!

Greryson's POV:

I knew something was wrong with Kennedy!! I think i saw Allison give her an evil smile!I'm going to go and talk to her!

I pulled out one head phone and she pulled out teh other i'm guessing she was listening to That should be me by JB!!I don't think she knows that me alexa and tanner are staying the night while the parents are at our house staying the night there!

K: What do you want?

G: What's wrong? Is it because of Allison me and her have no history together we were just best friends!

K:Fine yes it was she looks evil! Now i'm going to swim!

Greyson's thoughts:

Dang she looks hot!!

G: well me and my siblings are staying at your house and your parents are staying at mine for a week!

K:WHAT?!

G: Yea!

K:Ugh!

*there at there house now and G has to sleep in K's room and A in Arielle's and T in Sean's*

K: Greyson, you can take the bed!

G: No i'm on the floor!

K: no lets just play heads or tails

G:Heads

* flips it and it's on heads

G:I get the bed!Are you sure you don't want it?

k: Yea!

K: What movie do you want to watch?

G: Do you have the notebook?

K: Yes!

* She puts it in*

K:It's so sad!!* she is crying and greyson is holding her*

G:Come here you need a hug!

Kennedy's thoughts:I felt fireworks!!!

K:I'm going to sleep!

G:ok me to!

K has a bad dream she was Greyson up!

K: Greyson i'm cold and having a bad dream can i sleep up there tonight with you?*sleep talking*

G:Sure!

K: Gets in and cuddles up to him!! She falls asleep

Greyson's POV:

I was stroking her hair when i fell asleep! I was awoken by people taking pics of us it was her family and mine!But she was still sleeping so i bent down and kissed her on here forhead!

:) Did you like it? Leave a comment if you want me to do the next ch.!!Vote plz 2!!And Fan!!