Greyson Chance Love Story! 143.

Hey!! I'm new at this  so can you tell me if i should make it longer or fix it plz? Thx! Anyways i hope you like it!! Fan it !!:P

~~~~~BUZZZ~~~~~

 " UGH.......... I really hate having to set my alarm on the first day of summer!!!" Yeah today is the first day of summer and i just had to set my alarm because we are moving today!! Oh yeah btw My name is Kennedy Marie Provo! I have brown hair green eyes,i'm 12,have 4 older sisters but 3 of them live in different states, and 1 bro, one of my sisters live with us and her name is Arielle she is 15 and my bro's name is sean! My mom's name is Amy and my dad's is Cliff! I'm moving to florida today!!!! Although i will miss my friends, i can't wait to start a new life!!Oh and i live in illinios!

Mom: Honey,are you all packed?!?!

"YES mom"!!!

Mom:Come on our plane leaves in 30 min.!

"Fine"

~~~~~~4 hours later~~~~~~~~~~

I was on the plane to Florida. 4 hours have passed already! My sis and i are playing Sims 3 on our laptops!Before i knew it i was in a taxi going to our new house!!! I got out but there were alot of houses! It was on the beach!! BBBOOOOYAAA!!!!

Mom: Do you guys like it?

All:yesh!!!!!!

Mom: Go pick bedrooms while me and you dad unload all of the bags!!!

Still Kennedy's POV:I chose the big purple on with a flat screen,a balcony,and i spin around closet! I'm going to unpack then go to bed!!! I'm tired!! Tomorrow will be a long day at the beach!! Who know might run into some cute boys there!!

Sorry this was a little short the next one will be longer!!