1D imagines

PART 4

PROM.PROM.PROM.PROM.Thats all that you heard in your head.You kept asking yourself did you do the right thing.You gave yourself reasons.You like him,but he's a nerd.What would everybody think?Would you be one of THEM?(nerd).Your friends didn't say a word.They were happy for you.It was the day of the big day."Hey y/n,do you want to go dress shopping with us after school?",one of your friends asked."Umm,sure.You did your studies,as usual,Marcel kept starring at you,as usual."Marcel stop starring at me,you're gonna miss this lesson." "I can't stare at my prom date?"he whispers all happy.You just smile at him then rolled your eyes starring back at Mr.Tomlinson.The bell rang everyone rushed out the door.The teacher just smiled.All the girls were going to get their dresses and going to the salon,you can't judge because you were doing that too.The boys,they were going to get their tux.And do other stuff.I mean MARCEL went running in his nerdy cute way."Call shot gun.'',one of your friends say.The car has five seats.Perfect because theirs five girls.You all got out of the car and went inside the store.''AWW PRETTY!'' One of girls friends screams out.You all try on dresses.They found a dress,except you.They helped.You came out of the changing room.You had on a gold dress on,not too short,not too high,it fit you per-fect.it had glitter waist down.And to top it a nice gold rose on the side of it.You bought it with some matching glittery shoes.Then you and your friends went to the salon.You got your hair in a water fall braid.Your nails are gold,the thumbs have sprinkles.they did your make up glittery gold blended with smokey areas.By the time you all finished you all went to your houses to do the final touches.You put on your dress,by the time you finished,you heard the door bell ring.It was Marcel.Your Father opened the door."Ahh this is the lucky lad ehh?""Yes sir."You go down stairs.Marcel's jaw drops of amazement.You look surprised .Marcel didn't look NOTHING like the nerdy type.You never noticed his tattoos.He had a quiff.He looked hot in a tux,you thought to yourself.He had no glasses.He actually had a 'bad boy' look.He walks up to putting a small rosé on your wrist.Your parents take a picture of this precious moment,then you both were off.A slow song came on,you and Marcel were slow dancing.Everyone was surprised,not because you were dating a 'nerd',but because that 'nerd' could really fix up nice.('Bad boy' look)The song was over.Harry looked into your eyes,you looked into his.''You made me the happiest person in the world'',he says.You blush.You saw his big green eyes looking back at yours.Both of your eyes start closing,leading into a deep,passionate kiss.It was Marcel's first kiss.When prom was over,hetook you home."I love you",he says."I love you too",you reply.'He's the one.',you said to yourself,while he was driving away.