1D imagines

Liam:

BAM!You fall head first,straight into the hard cement."Hahahahaha what now loser?," All you heard was "now loser"when you hit the cement,all you heard was a ringing sound.Now,to begin with,you weren't popular,and you were a ''Target" for bullies.Your eyes closed,when they kicked you right in your rib cage.You gasp for air."Aye!! What's going on around there?",a teacher asks.The bullies run.You were still,on the floor, still gasping for air.You catch your breath,then the teacher helps you up."Oh my!!, Who did this to you y/n?",he asked.It was sad that he knew your name,you always got bullied."Was it,THEM.?"You looked at the scrapes and bruises on your legs,then nodded yes."C'mon lets call your mother,c'mon lets go,nurses office."he says sadly.You follow him."Now sweety you got hit on your head pretty hard there." The nurse says.Your mother comes in,"OH MY!",she yells out."Hello there Ms.(ur last name).""What happened!?!,it was THOSE KIDS HUH!?!?.""Yes,but she's fine,no concusion no nothing."Your mother takes you by the arm and takes you outside the nurses office.She takes you home.You go back to school the next day.The bullies aren't there,probably got suspended.But they'll be back,you said to yourself sadly."Are you ok?" Omg it's Liam Payne,THE Liam Payne!You have a HUGE crush on him, but you knew he will never like you back.He's a football player.He might be popular,but he always cares for others."What happened?"Only you and your mom and a teacher knew you were being bullied."Umm I fell really hard,you know on my skateboard." You said with no confidence."OUCHHH,well sorry ."He walked away.You want to tell Liam that there's someone bullying you,but then you don't.You,asked yourself,should you tell him?,Would he even care?So you just say that you fell.Who knows maybe one day you will tell him.Would he save you?Would he be your super hero?

TO BE CONTINUED...