5) Ciel sneaks out with Alois....

*Alois climbs through Ciel's window at night*

Alois: Hehehehheeh Sebastian really needs to keep a better eye on the mansion.......
*Shakes Ciel abruptly*
Alois: CIEL ALEXANDER PHANTOMHIVE WAKE UP NOOOOWWW!!!! oh wait there goes my plan on being quiet... OH WELL!
Ciel: MOMMY!!!!!! WAIT—ALOIS?!? WHAT THE—

Alois: Are you happy to see me? I know you are Ciel Phantomhive!!Ciel: Fu—Alois: I need your help Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel: Fu—
Alois: I need your help Ciel Phantomhive...
Ciel: What.
Alois: I want revenge....
Ciel: I like revenge... On who?
Alois: My first grade teacher.
Ciel: Wait- you go to public school?
Alois: No, but I used to.
Ciel:Why do you want revenge?
Alois: Because she did something despicable...something horrible...

Ciel: What?Alois: I'll tell you later

Ciel: What?
Alois: I'll tell you later. We have to hurry!!
Ciel: Wait you know where she lives? And why do you want my help?
Alois: Because You are good at being sneaky. Now jump out of your window and climb down the tree. I can carry you bride style if you want to!
Ciel: Ok fine....

—mini timeskip—
Alois: Ciel you are getting *pant* heavy!
Ciel: Alois you need to work out more in you are that out of shape tbh....
Alois: I'm tired Ciel just run.
Ciel: Fine.

—Another timeskip—

Ciel: This is it?
Alois:Yep!
*Alois and Ciel stare at the big expensive house*
Ciel: So what are we going to do?
*Alois pulls out a case of sharpies that he was carrying in a bag he brought*
Alois: We are going to draw on the outside of her house! Don't worry nobody will see us I'm dressed in black and if we get caught you can blame it on me.
Ciel: ok fine hand me a red.

—ANOTHER timeskip—
Alois: Good job Ciellll! All done lets admire our work!
*Ciel and Alois stand back to admire their work*
Ciel: Ahaha we did it!
Alois: Olé!!
Ciel: Wait a second... Alois what— ALOIS DID YOU DRAW A DIC—
Alois: NO—MAYBE—LETS GO!!!
*Alois and Ciel took off*

—You know what it is😋—

Alois: Okay Ciel see you later! Alois said climbing out the window.
Ciel: Bye! *Ciel said as he climbed into his room.
Then.
It.
Happened.
Da nana na.
Da na na na na.
Da na na na.
Highway to hell started to play.
Ciel: GOD DAMNIT! I FORGOT THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME! IT ALSO HAPPENED IN THE LAST CHAPTER!

Sebastian: Hello Boochan, you came back. Sebastian said as he turned around on Ciel's black spinning chair in his room.

Ciel: Seb- Sebasti—Sebastian: You've been gone for some time now Ciel, where have you been? Think you could get away?Ciel: Er—Sebastian: I heard you sneak out Ciel, after you climbed out the window I'm guessing, that song came on again

Ciel: Seb- Sebasti—
Sebastian: You've been gone for some time now Ciel, where have you been? Think you could get away?
Ciel: Er—
Sebastian: I heard you sneak out Ciel, after you climbed out the window I'm guessing, that song came on again.
Ciel: Shit.
Sebastian: You are not to leave without my permission ok mister? For now on as a punishment, You will have to see Lizzy for an hour each day for two weeks. You must be nice.
Ciel: NOOOOOOOO!!!
Sebastian: What did you do anyways?
Ciel: *sigh* I wrote on Alois' first grade teachers' house with sharpie...
Sebastian: Three weeks.
Ciel: NOOOOOOOO!!!!

—The next day—
Ciel: So what did your teacher do to you?
Alois: I kept talking in math so she said *in a high pitched voice* Listen Einstein, if you think you are that smart, then you might as well shove that plus sign up yo ass!

—The next day—Ciel: So what did your teacher do to you?Alois: I kept talking in math so she said *in a high pitched voice* Listen Einstein, if you think you are that smart, then you might as well shove that plus sign up yo ass!

Ciel: ~_~

~•~•~•
A/n
My 3rd grade teacher called me a 'dark child' tbh..... She was weird....

—Molly😁🦄