Chapter 1

It's a beautiful morning, the sun is shining, and the birds chirped with unison. In a medium mansion, asleep on her bed, laid Sapphire, she peacefully slept. Her cat ears twitched as she heard the curtains opening, revealing the sunlight shining in her room. "Lady Sapphire, it is time for you to awaken." Said a male voice. Sapphire stirred before opening her eyes, revealing her sapphire blue eyes, "Hm?" "We must get you ready, you have a meeting with Lady Meow Meow." Sapphire only nodded before gasping, shooting out of bed, "The meeting! I have almost forgotten! Jeeves we must hurry!" Jeeves chuckled, "Do not worry Sapphire, you have plenty of time, let's get you ready, I already have your bath ready for you." Sapphire smiled and walked over to bathroom, followed by Jeeves. You see, over the years these two have been close, which means they show no shame in themselves. Sapphire entered the bath tub, Jeeves took a chair and sat down, helping Sapphire wash her fur. He washed her back and the top of her head before helping Sapphire rinse her fur. Jeeves grabbed a towel and covered Sapphire's body as she exited from the tub. Jeeves began to drain the tub before hearing a sudden poof sound. Jeeves looked over and gave a small laugh. Sapphire's fur became puffed, making her look like a fur ball. Sapphire only gave a giggle, "Very funny Jeeves, help me with my fur please." Jeeves grabbed two brushes and handed one to Sapphire. Sapphire and Jeeves exited out of the bathroom. Sapphire sat down and began to brush her fur while Jeeves helped out. Sapphire finished up her tail just as Jeeves took care of her back head. Jeeves went to her closet and pulled out a yellow and white dress with a hat to go with it. Sapphire stood and Jeeves helped her put it on. Jeeves handed Sapphire a orange purse, "Alright, let's get going." The two exited the mansion before setting off. "Oh Jeeves where are we going again?" Sapphire asked looking at Jeeves. "We are suppose to be meeting Lady Meow Meow in the Rustic part of the city." Jeeves answered. Sapphire nodded before, with a smile, continued to walk with Jeeves. As they walked she saw someone walk by them, "Oh Peaches hello, how is your morning going?" Peaches looked over with a smile, "I am doing well Sapphire, how are you and Jeeves?" "We are doing fine thank you." Sapphire said. Peaches nodded, "Great to hear, I'm heading to the Modern part, I have to meet up with Cocoa." "Alright, have a good morning." Sapphire said. "Thanks you too." Peaches said with a wave before walking off. The two continued to walk until they came upon the Rustic part of the city. Sapphire and Jeeves looked around for Lady Meow Meow. "Over here darlings!" Said a voice. Jeeves and Sapphire looked over to see Lady Meow Meow sitting at a table under a Fairy-Tale Parasol. Sapphire and Jeeves smiled and head over to her. Jeeves pulled a chair for Sapphire before pushing her a bit forward. He then sat down next to Sapphire. "I ordered us some Sashimi while we discuss some things. It's should be coming soon." Lady Meow Meow said. "Oh that's very nice of you to do Lady Meow Meow." Sapphire said. "It's no trouble at all Hun, it's what we cats do for each other, especially since you have your close friend as a butler." Lady Meow Meow said. Sapphire and Jeeves looked at each other with a smile, "It has always been my choice to protect Sapphire, and I'm glad I made the right choice." Sapphires giggled with a small blush. "Aw you two are so adorable, when are you guys going to become a couple?" Lady Meow Meow asked. The two looked at her with wide eyes as they blushed, making Lady Meow Meow laugh, "I'm just joking." Sassy Fran walked over with a tray of three plates of Sashimi with a smile, "Here ya go, three plates of Sashimi, enjoy." "Thank you Sassy Fran, they look great as always." Sapphire said. Sassy Fran, "Thanks, enjoy your food." With that Sassy Fran walked away to order food from someone else. Lady Meow Meow looked back to Sapphire, "So there is a party that I wanted to discuss about with you." Sapphire nodded while finishing her first piece of Sashimi, "A party?" "Well it's more of a ball really, Xerxes IX and Ramses are holding it this Friday." "Those two are good when it comes to holding an event." Jeeves said. "Yes, Xerxes IX is such a regal cat, and you know how Ramses likes to give out riddles." Sapphire said. "Yes, I was wondering if you and Jeeves could attend the ball?" Lady Meow Meow asked. Sapphire began to think before smiling, "Well I don't think we have any other plans that night, and I think it would be lovely to go, don't you think Jeeves?" "I think it would be wonderful Sapphire." Jeeves said, Lady Meow Meow smiled, "Great!" Suddenly the repeating sound of a cat meowing began to play, Lady Meow Meow took out her phone, "Oh, I have to go! I'm scheduled to go to the Western side of the city, Billy is going to show me one of his lasso tricks. I'll see you at the ball okay?" "Okay, I'll see you then." Sapphire said. Lady Meow Meow began to walk away before Sapphire and Jeeves finished their Sashimi. The two stood up, "Where to now?" Jeeves began to think, "We should be going to the Sugary side to have tea with Pepper." Sapphire nodded with a smile, "Let's get going then, Pepper makes the best tea ever!"