Chapter 3

Picture is Little Patty
Sapphire and Jeeves walked to the Original part, there was a certain human that all cats and kittens loved. She was very young, an orphan too. She was known as Little Patty. Sapphire said hello to anyone who walked by. One cat walked beside them, "Sapphire, Jeeves hey." Sapphire and Jeeves looked over to see Guy Furry. Sapphire smiled, "Guy Furry, what a pleasant surprise, I would think you would be getting ready for the ball." "Well I am, just need to get something from Little Patty, I need help with the right thing to make for desserts." Guy Furry said. Sapphire nodded. Jeeves looked it him, "So, are you also going with some cat?" Guy Furry blushed a bit, "W-well, it took a lot of courage but I was able to ask Sassy Fran. She said yes, that's why I wanted to ask Little Patty about the desserts, I want it to be Sassy Fran's favorite." "Aw you guys are perfect for each other, think of it Jeeves, a waitress with the chief, it's perfect!" Sapphire said with a smile. Jeeves chuckled a bit, "Indeed M'lady Sapphire indeed." Guy Furry have a small laugh before looking between the two, "What a butler with the mistress, seems pretty cliché but it usually works." The two blinked at Guy Furry before giving a small shrug, but they both separately suddenly realized how many times cats have said something about the two being perfect for each other, in which they blushed a bit. The three continued to walk until they entered the Original side of Neko Atsume. They walked up the stairs and waited for the door to open. Other cats played in the yard or relaxed. The door opened and they looked up to see Little Patty. Little Patty smiled and knelt down to the three, "Hi Guy Furry, Sapphire, Jeeves, ready for your help of the day?" The three nodded with a smile. Little Patty giggled and patted their heads lightly, "Okay, who would like to go first?" Sapphire pushed Guy Furry a bit forward. Guy Furry took a glance at the two before looking up to Little Patty. Little Patty picked Guy Furry up and placed him on her lap as she sat down crossing her legs, "Okay, what do you need help with?" Guy Furry blushed and played with his paws, "U-um, do you know what Sassy Fran's favorite dessert is, I want to make it for the ball." Little Patty's smile became bigger, "You asked her to the ball? That's great Guy Furry! I'll tell you this, her favorite dessert is the number one thing you make." Guy Furry's eyes widen, "My milk ice cream chocolate sundae? Well now that I think about it, she always did like the ingredients and candies I put in it, with the mixture of caramel, chocolate, and strawberry syrup." Little Patty nodded, "You are an artisan, you can create foods without even thinking to what it is and it's still good. I'm sure Sassy Fran will love to have your famous sundae Guy Furry." Guy Furry smiled as she set him down, "Thanks Little Patty you always know what to say!" "You're welcome, anything for my friends." Little Patty said. Guy Furry nodded and looked to Sapphire and Jeeves with a nod, "I'll see you guys at the ball." "You too Guy Furry." Jeeves said. Guy Furry walked away. Little Patty now picked both Sapphire and Jeeves, "Hello Sapphire, Jeeves, what can I help you with?" Sapphire adjusted her dress before looking up to Little Patty, "Well Little Patty, the ball is this Friday, but Jeeves and I don't have the right attire for that evening." Little Patty nodded, "Are you two going as a date?" "Not really, I must be there to protect Sapphire from any harm." Jeeves said. Sapphire nodded, "You're actually not the first to ask us this question, on the way here we've been asked by many cats if we were going to be a couple." Little Patty giggled, "That means that you two are just perfect for each other." Little Patty set the two cats down before standing up, "Hold, I know just the attire for you two to wear." Little Patty rushed to inside her home before coming back. The dress was blue and golden with a golden bow, the suit was white and blue with a blue bow tie. Sapphire smiled big, "They're perfect! Thank you Little Patty, they're just what we needed." Little Patty smiled back, "It's no problem at all, like I said before, anything for my friends." Little Patty put the outfits in separate boxes and handed them to Jeeves, "I hope you two will enjoy the night of the ball, I have to stay here on that night to take care of the new kittens." "I hope you enjoy your night as well Little Patty." Jeeves said. Little Patty nodded and stood. Sapphire and Jeeves began to walk away. Sapphire looked at Jeeves, "Well, where to next?" Jeeves smiled, "To Zen."