First Orgy

I was bored and decided to watch some porn. I saw one where a guy fucked four girls. I wanted to try this. I called Natasha, Sara, Alice and Maddie. One redhead, one black hair and two blondes. Alice came first and she was dressed in a red tank top, black short shorts and black ankle socks. I kissed her, slapped her ass and she walked to the living room. Sara came second and was dressed in a yellow tank top, pink skirt, leggings that went a little past her knees and white ankle socks. I kissed her, slapped her ass and she walked to the living room. Maddie came third dressed in a white beanie, black tank top, grey yoga pants decorated with flowers and white ankle socks. I kissed her, slapped her ass and she walked to the living room. Natasha came in last dressed in a white tank top, black yoga pants and grey ankle socks I kissed her, slapped her ass and she walked to the living room.

I walked in the living room and all eyes were on me. "So girls, the reason i bought u here is secret, I'll tell you separately. Alice come." She followed me to the  bathroom and i locked the door. I grabbed her hair and kissed her. "Were gonna have an orgy." She nodded and was about to walk out. I grabbed her hair and pulled her hair, she let out a scream. "your gonna start it. Start by kissing Sara, then finger Natasha and Maddie." I kissed her and she bent down. She started sucking my dick. I came in her mouth and she swallowed. She went out and did as i told. When i heard the moaning get louder. I walked in. 

They all stopped. They slowly took off their clothes and so did i. I was fucking Alice in the ass as she licked Sara's pussy, Sara licking Maddy's pussy and Maddie licking Natasha's pussy. The house was echoing with their screams. I came in her ass then fucked Sara. We swapped every time i came from the order they came over. I came in everyone's ass.

I grabbed Sara by her hair and dragged her to the bathroom. I pushed her to kneel down and suck me. She was going slowly but i couldn't take it. I grabbed her hair and pushed her hair until my dick was all in her throat. She started gagging. I left it there and she was going to vomit, i moved it out and she vomited in the shower drain.

I did this to every girl, then they got dressed, quickly sucked me then left.