Haven't seen Natasha in a while

I felt like fucking a redhead today, so i texted Natasha."Where you  at?" I asked. "At home." She replied. I put on some clothes and walked to her place. I knocked on her door and she opened it. She wore a flowered dress,grey knee socks and pink converse. 'Hey.' She said in a sexy tone. 'Hi.' She bit her lip and took off her dress. 'It's been a while.' She said. I unzipped my pants and took my dick out. She walked to me and i tackled her on the bed and stuck my dick in her ass. I pulled her hair and squeezed her neck.

She screamed then gagged and repeated that pattern. I came in her ass and she let out a huge gasp, i caught her by surprise and started fucking her as fast as possible, she gagged on her own spit and screamed. When i was cumming i put my dick down her throat. She gagged as i came in her throat.

I put my dick between her tits and she squeezed it. I went as fast as i could, i came on her face then stopped. She went to have a shower,i joined her. I pushed her to the floor and grabbed the back of her neck and held her down. I stuck my dick in her ass and fucked until i came. She got out and we got dressed. We stayed in bed and huggeg for the whole night.